one

Luke sighed walking into the school his converse squeaking against the white tiled floor. Luke hated school, it was like a prison customized just for him. People complain about school all the time but at least they had friends, Luke had none.

Luke was the boy who sat at the back of classrooms and who sat out back alone away from everyone at lunch.

People just didn't like him.

The only person in three years whoever payed attention to him at school was Calum Hood.

And the attention wasn't good.

Every day Calum would tease Luke for almost anything, no matter how hard Luke tried Calum would always find a flaw.

"Hey Hemmings." Calum shouts from down the hallway causing Luke to turn and glare at Calum. Today just wasn't his day. "What the f*ck do you want." Luke groans, he was so tired of this treatment.

Calum was now completely behind him making Luke walk faster. "Stop walking you little sh*t and face me like a man." Calum spits making everyone stop and turn in the hallway, Luke knew he had no choice of running so he walked over to Calum, who looked shocked Luke even came to him. "What? Scared cause you didn't think I would do it hmm? you think I'm too f*cking scared to face you? no I'm not. I'm tired of you and your stupid little friends bugging me when I haven't done jack sh*t to you. So I'm asking nicely here, Please leave me the hell alone." Luke fake smiles before walking down the hall leaving Calum baffled.

Luke sat in his last period class, at the back like always when he saw Calum come into the classroom. Calum walked all the way to the back of the room and plopped himself down beside Luke. Luke shoved his headphones deeper into his ears and turned up the volume completely acting as if Calum was just a figment of his imagination.

"Hey loser."
"Luke."
"Dipsh*t."

"WHAT?!" Luke yells rather loudly causing a glare from the teacher." Well hello to you too." Calum laughs. "Why the fuck are you here? go away." Luke mumbles grabbing his notebook and begins copying the note the teacher had on the board.

"I'm here because apparently you are my new tutor." Calum smirks leaning back into his seat.

Luke's eyes widen as he shoots his hand up faster then the speed of light. "Yes, Luke?" The teacher asks. "Am I Calum's tutor? or his he lying."

please please say he's lying. Luke thought to himself.

"Yes you are, he's failing this course and you need to help him. You've got the best mark in the class."

Luke was already mentally killing himself at the words 'yes you are'

"See, teach me your nerdy ways." Calum laughs.

The bell rings signalling it's time to leave for the day. Luke quickly got out of his seat running out the door faster than he stood. Calum just grabbed Luke's notebook and decided to read it for his own personal good, maybe if he had Luke's notebook and decided he wouldn't need a tutor.

The first couple pages were lab notes until he stumbled across a page with finely printed words, different from Luke's.

"How do handle your headspace...?" Calum read out loud with an eyebrow raised. "Me. Hood  I don't mean to be a bother but the school day is done." The teacher laughs collecting her school things and leaving the room.
--------------
Later that night Calum sat in front of his laptop googling what headspace meant. Many bdsm websites showed up making Calum a little nervous. He decided to take it to a professional, Urban Dictionary.

"Headspace is something age players or little go into." Calum reads out loud. He knew what a little was, and he found them quite adorable, even cared for a little once. "So Luke's a little...?" Calum says scrolling down the page a little more until he decided to look up ageplay.

"ageplay can be almost anything but most people choose the adult baby life style. This means they wear nappies, sleep in cribs, suck on dummy's, and drink from bottles. Most people to it to reduce stress or to get away from something or someone in their normal living conditions." Calum reads then frowns. He wasn't positive but Calum caused Luke a lot of problems, and he knew it to. Ageplay seemed what would probably be accurate.

He just needed to go to his house and see if theirs a nursery.
----------
The next day Calum decided to give Luke a call, he needed to find out the truth.

"Lucassssssss." Calum whined when Luke finally answered. "What asshole."

"Can I come over pleasee."
"No."
"Fine I suppose I'll just keep your notebook."

Luke froze. His notebook had all of his ageplay things written in them. "I-I'll text you my address just please bring my notebook." Luke whispers hanging up the phone.

Luke quickly texted Calum his address before pacing around his room.

"He has my book oh my god HE HAS MY BOOK!" Luke shouts tugging at his hair. "Okay Luke stay calm..it's Calum we're talking about here..he doesn't read. Nor does he like to learn so many he just didn't open it." Luke says now pacing around his room.

A knock on his door made him stop pacing as he slowly walked to the door. Luke opened the door to see the post man not Calum. Luke let out a sigh of relief before lying for the package. He knew exactly what it was and he was excited, he had ordered from an online store that sold things just for age players. Just as he sat the package on the counter Calum came into the house.

"Hi Luke." Calum smiles closing the door behind him. "I just saw the postman leave, did you order something?" Calum asks with a smile as he stands next to Luke, which Calum also sees the package. "Ooo! Open it, it could be good." Calum laughs.

"I-I can't it's...my mom's." Luke stutters. "But it says it's addressed to Lucas Hemmings." Calum says pointing to the box. "Well..no" Luke took the box running upstairs and throwing the box in his nursery. "Woah do you have a brother?" Calum says behind him.

"Y-yeah I-uh-no-it's for like-my cousins and stuff..." Luke blushes closing the door.

"Okay Luke give it up I know you do ageplay." Calum says opening the notebook and showing Luke the page he found. "Great..go ahead tell the whole school." Luke says a tear slipping down his cheek.

"No. I'm mean but not that mean. I wouldn't tell anyone mainly cause well, I've been a caretaker for littles before and I find this really cute honestly. Do you have one?" Calum asks wiping Luke's tears.

Luke physically couldn't talk that's how much he was crying. "Lukey..shh you'll make yourself sick. Come here." Calum then picked up Luke and cuddled him closing.

Big Luke was confused but little Luke didn't care. He clung to Calum tying to stop his sobs. Calum didn't say anything as he opened the door to the nursery looking for a dummy for Luke. Once he found one he slipped it into the blondes mouth making Luke instantly stop sobbing, now he just sniffled. "Luke...can you talk to me please? Who looks after you while you're in your headspace?" Calum asks. Luke pointed to himself making Calum fake gasp. "All on your own? Wow what a big boy" Calum smiles kissing Luke's cheeks.

Luke smiled before giggling. "Aw there he is, my little boy huh?" Calum now smiles bigger than he ever has.

He completed his goal. All he wanted was Luke as his own and he got it in a better way than be imagined.