ten

Are you guys liking the story so far ??? I have decided to make this story 15 chapters so....here we go with chappie 10

Its graduation day but Luke was finding it difficult to stay out of his headspace. And Calum tried his best to help Luke stay out of it.

"Baby I know you don't want to but you have to stay out of your headspace today"

"But daddy I don't like it"

"Baby we're graduating today come on."

"I know I know"

Luke grumbled and he stood up and got ready. Both boys were dressed in suits.

As soon as Calum saw Luke it was all heart eyes.

"Woah babe you look amazing."

Luke blushed. "Thank you"

They both walked out hand in hand and Liz squealed.

"Oh my gosh my babies are growing up." Tears were pooling in her eyes.

"Mooooooommm"

"Sorry sorry it's just my baby is growing up and it feels like just yesterday you were born"

Luke rolled his eyes but hugged his mother tight whispering an I love you, which was repeated.

"Okay enough tears its picture time" squealed Liz while holding her camera.

Both boys looked at each other but posed nonetheless.

After a series of pictures both serious and silly the boys and Liz were on their way to graduation.

Both his siblings were waiting at the arena as well.

Luke was excited but deep down wanted to be back in his headspace.

"Luke Hemmings" the principal called out.

He gladly stood up and received his diploma. His mum had tears in her eyes and she couldn't believe that her little boy is all grown up.

"Calum hood"

The hood family was also crying happy tears.

---------

It was the after party and Liz and Joy had a surprise for both boys. They couldn't wait to tell them what it was.

Luke has been struggling to stay out of headspace and Calum noticed.

Grabbing Luke's hand, Calum led him to his nursery.

"Remember that you're my beautiful baby boy, don't be afraid to go into your headspace baby"

Setting Luke down in his crib he slipped.

"Okay daddy"

"Boys can we come in?"

Calum and Luke looked at each other nodded and let their moms in.

Luke slipped out of his headspace for a few moments.

"What's going on mummy?"

"Okay we both decided that it'd be a very good idea to......GET YOU BOTH YOUR OWN APARTMENT!!"

Both boys sat their wide eyed. Calum was the first to speak

"Wait what?"

"You heard us Calum, it'd be the best choice and we know you guys can handle it and we'll help you guys if it's needed."

Again the boys looked at each other with huge grins.

"So what do you say boys?"

Both boys nodded rapidly.

"Yes yes thank you" squealed Luke.

Luke was over the moon, he was extremely excited to live this part with Calum and see what happens in the future.

"Okay then you two should get packing because here's the key" Joy said happily as she tossed Calum the key.

-------------

Okay so I'm sorry I haven't updated I just haven't been feeling at the top of my game but I'll try my hardest to keep it at least one or two updates a week but this story will end soon.

Thanks guys xo

Also I'm gonna make an age play book so go private message me the 5sos ship and a description of what you'd like it to be about and I gotchu fam.