eight

All three boys looked at each other then at the door. Confusion filled their brains.

"I'll get it" Calum was the first to say. He stood up and walked towards the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me"

Calum didn't recognize the voice but proceeded to open up the door. In front of him stood a boy, he was short much like his Lukey, but this boy had lilac hair. Cute.

"Oh you aren't Luke...has he moved ? Oh gosh I just knocked on your door and this may not even be Luke's home anymore I'm so sorry" the lilac haired boy turned to leave.

"Mikey" a tiny voice spoke.

Mikey quickly turned around and found Luke's eyes and ran to him. As soon as both boys hugged the tears began. Their hold on each other was tight as if they were both fearful of this all being a dream. A beautiful dream.

Calum had retreated back inside to give his baby boy and this Mikey character some privacy.

"Mikey I missed you so much" Luke choked in between his sobs of happiness.

"I'm missed you so much more Lukey. God I thought I'd never see you again. I'm so sorry I left you."

When both boys separated Michael finally got a good look at Luke and he was surprised.

"Lukey why are you wearing that ?"

Luke blushed and stuttered.

"W-why don't you come ins-side?"

After a nod came from Michael both boys walked inside. They found their way to the sofa where Michael sat alone, Luke sat with his daddy, and Ashton was sat starting at Michael.

All three boys found themselves staring at Ashton who seemed to me mesmerized.

"Oi doofus introduce yourself" Luke and Mikey giggled at Ashton's behavior. And Ashton loved the sound of Michaels giggle.

"Oh um I'm Ashton hi" he waved.

"For someone who looks like they can beat up anyone you sure are shy"

Ashton's cheeks reddened. Michael was confident yet Ashton was very shy around people.

-------
Luke explained everything to Michael and Michael found his ageplay adorable and was quite interested in it as well.

"Oh my gosh Mikey imagine we could both have pway dates and I can let you borrow my toys, BUT you have to give me back promise?" Luke took out his pinky.

"I promise" Michael connected his pinky with Luke's.

"Baby it's time for some foods"

"Oh but daaaaddddyyyyy I wanted to show Mikey my stuffie collection"

"You can show him after we eat bug" Luke nodded and dragged Mikey to the kitchen with him.

After sitting Luke down in his high chair he was given a slice of pizza, since no one felt like cooking plus I mean who doesn't love pizza. But once Luke finished he dragged Mikey to his nursery. And Mikey was amazed.

"Woah Lukey you have so much toys."

"I knows daddy bought them all for me"

Mikey pouted. "I wish I had a daddy like you"

"You can get one"

"What if Calum is my daddy"

Luke gasped and tears began to fall down his eyes and Mikey didn't know what to do until Luke quickly hit Mikey with his toy car.

Mikey started crying.

Back down the hall the tears of the two startled Ashton and Calum who quickly rushed to make sure the boys were okay.

Ashton ran to Mikey while Calum ran to Luke.

"What happened bug?" But Lukey didn't answer, he was gonna get in trouble.

"Luke tell me what happened now." But still nothing.

Ashton turned to Mike, "Mikey can you please tell me what happened?"

Mikey nodded and hiccuped," I was here with Lukey and I told him that maybe Calum could be my daddy too" he giggled with a blush, "but he got mad and hit me with his toy car and it really really hurt"

Calum looked at Luke with a serious face "Luke is this true"

Luke whimpered at the lack of nickname but shamefully nodded, "yes but Lukey is very sorry I promise I is" he yelled as he began crying again.

"How about you apologize to Mikey and share your toys with him" Calum tried.

Luke nodded "I'm berry sorry Mikey I no mean to be mean but daddy is my daddy not yours but I help you find daddy"

But Ashton already seemed to have that covered. "Mikey how about I be your daddy?"

Michael squealed in excitement and rushed to sit on Ashton's lap while nodding his head rapidly. "Oh my yes daddy"

Luke suddenly grinned "oh daddy can we let Mikey borrow some of my clothes "

Calum laughed yet nodded. And they left to room to let Ashton change his new baby boy.

"Awe my baby boy what would you like to wear?"

"Daddy I want a pink one" Ashton cooed even more if that was possible.

"Baby Lukey doesn't have pink ones but I'll take you to buy some tomorrow"

"Pwomise daddy?"

"I promise my beautiful princess"

Mikey giggled and hid his face in his hands as his daddy placed a nappy on him and a light yellow onesie along with a white new paci that Luke never used.

And once they stepped out both Luke and Mikey giggled in excitement cause they both wouldn't be alone. So as they played with their toy cars and blocks Ashton and Calum looked fondly, eyes filled with love towards their boys.

"How did we get so lucky?" Ashton asked.

"I don't know mate but I'm so happy we have our beautiful baby boys"

--------------
So that wraps up today's chapter in sorry I didn't post yesterday

ALSO TOMORROW IS MY 5sos CONCERT AND IM SO DAMN EXCITED !!!!