two

When Luke woke up the next morning he smiled to himself happily as the dummy bobbed in and out of his mouth. He heard clanking downstairs of pots and assumed it was just his mum simply making breakfast.

Then he remembered his mom was out of town for a week.

He unclipped the locks on his crib before stumbling out and onto the floor. He then crawled to the door and opened it, crawling all the way to the edge of the stairs, peaking his head around the corner to look at his kitchen.

He instantly recognized the tanned figure cooking on the stove. Luke started to recall what happened the day before, Calum knew about his secret and was accepting of it, how could that be?

Calum promised not to tell anyone, he also promised to take care of him which Luke wanted. Luke was basically torn, how could he trust someone who brought him so much pain but want to be close to him at the same time.

After staring for what felt like hours but was actually minutes Luke slowly stood up and stumbled his way into the kitchen, his right hand clutching his pacifier and the other rubbing his eye tiredly.

"Good morning baby." Calum smiles noticing Luke from his peripherals. Luke let out a babyish noise before walking over to Calum, tugging on the boys shirt slightly.

"Yes Lukey?" Calum asks fully facing Luke. "Sippy cup?" Luke mumbles pointing to a cupboard right above where Calum stood.

Luke's mum put them up there because she knew Luke had a fear of ovens and Luke would try and sneak some juice when it was late.

Liz was all for Luke's ageplay and found it quite adorable actually. She had done everything in her power to make Luke happy, which she successfully did.

All the Hemmings brothers ended up in the bdsm community. Ben had an ageplay little girl and Jack became a daddy to a young submissive girl.

Liz herself met Luke's father, Andrew, from a bdsm community. She was a sub and he was a dom but they stopped after Ben was born.

Even if all of Luke's brothers were dominants it doesn't mean Luke couldn't be a submissive. But in all honesty Luke couldn't see himself having sex, his headspace would never let him.

His headspace always got in the way of some of Luke's most important moments in Luke's life, so he just completely gave away his life to the lifestyle, not that he could complain.

Being a baby relaxed him, made him feel calm in situations he couldn't handle. Ever since Luke was little he had extremely bad panic attacks that would just happen at random and he couldn't control them. About three years ago he was in a huge car crash with a couple friends of his, one being his friend Michael and the other being a girl names Ashley.

"'Michael are you sure you're okay to drive?" Ashley slurs getting into the car. "Of course-" he paused to hiccup, "I am" Michael giggles. Luke didn't say anything, he was simply too drunk to say one word.

Halfway through the drive Michaels eyes started to droop closed, Ashley and Luke were basically sober at this point as they watched Michael struggle. "Michael give me the wheel right now!" Ashley yells. They had approached an intersection and Michael wasn't stopping.

"MICHAEL IM NOT PLAYING GIVE HER THE F*CKING WHEEL!!" Luke shouts not wanting to die. Michael wasn't going to stop so Luke unbuckled his seatbelt and reached forward grabbing the wheel, "F*CK OFF LUKE!" Michael shouts tugging on the steering wheel.

Michael sverved into a tree, Luke flew out of the front of the windshield. Michael smacked his head so hard on the steering wheel he passed out. Ashley screamed having pieces of glass stuck in her neck, leg, stomach, and head.

Michael ended up waking up from his coma and was taken to a special hospital for recovery, as far as Luke knows that's where he was the last time they ever spoke. Ashley's been paralyzed since glass actually ended up piercing her spinal cord. As for Luke he had severe paranoia and he got these migraines once or twice a week that hurt him so much he'd end up screaming in pain.

Luke tried to tell the police to arrest him since he caused the accident, but police refused considering Luke wasn't drunk at that point and he was trying to save the three of them.

Luke shook his head to get rid of the thoughts he was having about Michael, it was his fault anyways. "Luke are you okay?" Calum whispers rubbing his thumb against Luke's cheek. "I-If you're taking care of me there's something you need to know." Luke mumbles.

"I was in a car crash a few years ago, a guy, he's okay I suppose..I haven't heard from him in awhile...and a girl was paralyzed...as for me I know have extremely bad paranoia and these headaches that hurt so bad I scream.." Luke whispers just loud enough for Calum to hear.

"Oh baby..okay that's alright I'm just happy you're okay. You need to tell me when these head pains happen okay? even if I'm at home for some reason I don't care what time it is you call me and I'll come be here for you." Calum smiles pulling Luke into his lap.

"W-What do you like to be called?" Luke stutters a slight blush rising to his cheeks.

"Whatever you want to call me baby." Calum smiles at Luke's shyness.

"I g-guess you can be my Daddy if you want.." Luke says his face turning even brighter.

"Sounds good to me bub."

Luke sat curled up on Calum's lap as the two watched Cars two. Luke just woke up from his nap, which he refused to take, he screamed and cried in his crib till he tired himself out.

Calum decided when he woke up they'd relax a bit then go out for a little bit. He kinda wanted to make Luke still sleepy so he slept well tonight but it was only four so he didn't worry too much about it.

"Dada?" Luke mumbles looking up at Calum, eyes still glossy with tears from crying. "Yes my baby boy?" Calum asks gently running his fingers through Luke's hair. "Juice?" Luke whispers holding his empty sippy cup up to Calum.

Calum coos before placing Luke on his hip and heading into the kitchen. He poured some juice for Luke and got the boy some fishy crackers in a baby bowl in case he got hungry.

Calum found out Luke only has a bottle at night because the warm milk helps him fall asleep and Calum was personally excited to see this happen.

----------

Luke swung his legs back and forth in the car paying no attention to his surroundings. Calum had fed him some grilled cheese before leaving the house, mainly so Luke couldn't complain about wanting food.

"Dada where we go?" Luke asks speaking up for the first time. "We're gunna go to the toy store and the very special store for little boys like you." Calum smiles watching the road carefully.

"Special store?" Luke asks raising an eyebrow. "An ageplay store, meaning every thing will fit you. They sell lots of things." Calum couldn't stop smiling as he talked to Luke.

-----------

After shopping for almost three hours Luke basically had to find a second bin to put his toys in and spent thirty minutes putting away other things he bought.

Luke's favourite thing he got was a mobile that glowed at night time so Luke didn't need a night light.

So now that Luke was laying in his crib after being put down, just watching the mobile turn around in circles, eventually putting him to sleep.