twelve

I'm so sorry guys, I legit have no time between school and homework. I'm sorry, I'm trying my best.

Luke woke up with bedtime bear in his arms and his white paci next to him. For a second he forgot where he was until he remembered his new home. He squealed happily, but his squeal was short when he was hit by a pounding head. He instantly whimpered.

The pain didn't stop and he couldn't hold it in anymore. "Daddy!"

Calum rushed up the stairs and busted through the door. His brown eyes met Luke's bloodshot blue eyes. 9

"Oh baby, let me go get your medicine"

Calum rushed to the kitchen, grabbed Luke's medicine and his sippy cup, mixing it with juice just like Luke always wanted. Once, he was done he ran back upstairs.

"Here bug, drink your medicine" Luke happily grabbed his sippy cup and drank while his daddy lifted him off his crib and placed him in his lap, rocking him gently.

Luke cuddled into his daddy's warm embrace. After a couple minutes his migraine subsided and he drifted back off into peaceful sleep.

Calum quickly kissed his baby boy's forehead, and in a tiny whisper ushered the next words, "I'll never let anyone or anything hurt you my beautiful baby boy."

Calum decided to enjoy this moment to just stay with his baby boy in the light blue rocking chair, eventually drifting off to sleep himself, baby boy in his hands and all.

_________________________________

"Daddy quick take the picture" Mikey says in a fit of giggles, his light pink onesie and white tutu looked adorable on him, especially with his lilac hair. (A/N: imagine this tho omfg awe okay sorry)

"I got it kitten" Ashton looked fondly at the couple and then looked at his princess with loving eyes. After Mikey agreed to Ashton being his daddy they immediately went to the ageplay store. They both walked to the "boy" section but Ashton didn't fail to notice Mikey's eyes gaze lovingly at the "girls" section. So he did what he had to do and imagine a buff tattooed guy walking around the store with one hand holding pretty pink and pastel dresses, and tutus and the other hand holding an over excited kitten who was also holding a cute stuffed lion, he looked quite amazing.

Ashton would do anything for his princess and if that meant looking like that so be it.

"Daddy did you get the picture?"

"Yes I did princess yes I did"

"If you two don't leave in the next two seconds-"

Both Ashton and Micheal rushed out once hearing Calum's voice.

After a minute or so Calum walked out having put a still sleeping baby boy in his crib.

"Hey guys"

He walked up to Ashton and gave him a hug then hugged Mikey and twirled him around.

Once Mikey sat on the floor playing with some toys Calum decided to talk to Ashton.

"Hey ash, Luke and I were thinking that maybe you and Mikey could move in with us? I mean we have enough space for both the boys nursery and our rooms."

Ashton pondered for a moment. "I think Mikey would love that."

Calum nodded.

"Dada?"

Looking up Calum spotted his adorable baby boy carrying his bear with his paci in his mouth.

"Hello my beautiful love bug"

Lukey blushed and ran to his daddy's lap. It was his favorite place to be.

"Hi Ashton" he said quietly while he hid in his daddy's chest. He looked around confused until he saw Mikey and ran over to him.

"Wait baby Ashton and I have something to tell you and Mikey"

Both baby boys looked confused at one another and then looked at their daddies.

"Guess who's moving in?" Luke squealed, and then Mikey squealed.

"Oh daddy" Mikey yelled while hugging his daddy continuously. He was just so excited.

--------------------------
Oh my jeez I'm so sorry I have been over whelmed with homework and I haven't had time and I know this is shit I'm trying to get back on teach again sorry

Also, once I finish this book don't forget to comment a request for my ageplay book

Love, Jen