Chapter 6

Oh Niiiii—saaannnnnnn I chime in with a haven't you ever heard of, waking up when I call y—OOF!" Fuuma was met with a pillow to the face.

"Get your annoying ass out of my room."

"But Kotori-chan's girlfriend and her brothers will be here soon! Sorata and Arashi are already here and Kotori-chan just left to get her girlfriend~"

"Your singsong voice is annoying, get out of my room."

"But if I get out of your room you'll go back to bed. So, TIME TO GET UP!" The younger sibling pounced on the bed landing on his older brother...

Down the hall, Sorata and Arashi sat watching TV. "What on earth is he doing in there? How long does it take to get Seishirou up?"

"AH NII-SAN DON'T BE RASH!"

"Oh dear..."

"AH YIKES! THOSE FEET ARE LETHAL, WATCH IT!"

"Well he's awake? Come on Arashi let's go downstairs get out of the war zone."

The two of them moved out of the way just in time to see Fuuma running, his orange tinted glasses askew on his face and his older brother behind him in only sweatpants and his hair a tousled mess.

"Tell me little brother; do you want to die now or later? Because when I catch you, you won't have a choice!"

"SORATA SAVE ME MY BROTHER'S GOING TO KILL ME—WHOOOOAA." Fuuma's foot got tangled up in the rug and he went toppling down on the ground and landed on the trashcan.

Of course his brother couldn't stop on a dime either and therefore landed on top of him. "Neh Nii-san, you're heavy."

"Oh shove it...ow, ow, ow, ow."

"No wonder Yuuko-san pairs you two together!"

"Can it Arisugawa; my bloody earring is stuck on his sleeve...ow."

Arashi was the one that took pity, or perhaps she was the only one brave enough; and helped untangle his earring.

"Ah thank you, and you Fuuma, just let me get dressed in peace." The older male walked back to his bedroom and slammed the door shut. A few moments later they all heard the shower go on.

"Wowee you really peeved him off this time Fuuma."

"I didn't! He's been acting weird since last night! I miss my brother..."

~#~

"Okay Hokuto, you know this place but to Kamui-san and Subaru-san welcome!"

"This is where you live Kotori-chan?"

"Yup! Come on!"

Hokuto and Kotori were wearing matching sundresses, Kamui was in jeans and a tee-shirt, and so was Subaru. Kotori led the way into her house not bothering to knock; the triplets came in behind her. "SORATA! ARASHI! SO NICE TO SEE YOU!"

Arashi was dressed in a nice shirt and a skirt wear as Sorata was dressed in a wife beater and shorts. "Nice to see you all again; I'm sorry if I came off rude in the meet and greet, it was a long night and someone pushed too many buttons."

"Now now my dear sweet Arashi, whatever could you be talking abo—ow."

"How'd a sweet girl like her get wound in by a member of that band?"

"Well actually Kamui-san, Sorata-san and Arashi-san were dating before Triple Threat was even a thing. Speaking of, has anyone seen my brothers?"

"Fuuma went out back to mess around with his skateboard and we haven't seen Seishirou since Fuuma woke him up and he disappeared to get ready."

Kotori led the triplets to the backyard which even Kamui gasped in amazement at. It had a skating court, a pool, and of course a large area of grass.

"Ohohohoho no wonder you live so far away from society Kotori-chan~!"

"Correct! Now where is that brother of mine?"

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"Never mind, he's on the skating ramp again."

"WHOOOOOAA!" When Fuuma landed, he was dressed much like Sorata was, just in different colors.

"Big brother you do some crazy things sometimes; where's bigger brother?"

"Hell if I know where he is, and he's mad at me. You can go into his room; he won't whip things at you."

"I don't have to, he's out on his balcony smoking again; I wish he'd ditch that filthy habit!"

Subaru looked up; Seishirou was dressed in form fitting jeans and buttoned down short sleeve top. A cigarette was in his lips and his amber eyes were once again hidden behind those sunglasses.

Subaru blushed. Why had he agreed to this again?