Chapter 1

"So hold on until it's over! Oh~"

"Hokuto! Must you blast your music?"

"Ohohohohohohoho, Kamui, just because your music taste dates back to the 18th century, doesn't mean to degrade your big sister! You don't hear Subaru complaining!" The youngest triplet was at the desk tapping a pen against it.

"He's in his own world, as usual."

"He may actually like Triple Threat, ever think that? Besides, you better get used to it, Kotori got me three VIP passes for their concert Friday night and you and Subaru are coming with me."

"HOW'D SHE GET VIP PASSES?!"

"Kamui, please don't shout, Kotori is the little sister of the two singers of Triple Threat."

"OHOHOHOHOHOHO SUBARU'S A FAN IS HE?!"

"Um, well, they have nice songs." The youngest triplet flailed at being put on the spotlight.

"Oh come on Kamui, they're both really sexy guys and besides, they're related to Kotori, they have to be nice!"

"Are you saying you've never even MET THEM?!"

"Well of course I haven't! They've been on tour, but Friday is the final show of the tour, so we'll meet them then!"

Kamui threw his hands up. "Fine, I'll go, whatever." He retreated to his room and closed the door.

"So does my littlest brother have a crush?"

"EH?!" Subaru's face flushed red. "WAHH! I DONT HAVE A CRUSH!"

"Uh-huh, then why are doodling little hearts with one of the brother's names in them?"

"Um, well you see, he's my favorite in the band?"

Subaru retreated to his own room leaving his sister to plot ideas. She picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Hi Kotori-chan! I need a favor."

"What is it Hokuto-chan?"

"What kind of person does your oldest brother usually go for in a relationship?"

~#~

Before anyone knew it, it was Friday and they were in line for the concert. Flashing their VIP passes they got in. One of the workers approached them, "Hello Kotori, anything special tonight you want to request?"

"Hmm, they do the act during For Your Entertainment, Hokuto-chan requests that."

"I'll tell them, they're in makeup right now."

~#~

"Awesome job! My sweet little Arashi will be amazed at how great I look tonight! She'll be in the VIP box! You hear that?"

To Sorata's right a pair of amber eyes rolled."I'm amazed that she puts up with you, I'm more amazed that I put up with you."

"Now Nii-san, behave, it's a sold out crowd! Kotori-chan asked for three extra VIP passes, I wonder why."

"One's most likely for this girlfriend we've heard so much about and I hear this girlfriend has two brothers, so there you go."

~#~

"Alright, for this next song, which is our current single, we're gonna need a little help," As Fuuma walked he hooked the headmic around his head. Honey brown eyes masked by orange-tinted glasses scanned the crowd until they landed on the VIP box and a pair of violet eyes. "You, come on up."