Chapter 19

Chapter19

Youcould hear a pin drop in the arena as the pair on stage kissed andfinally broke when Fuuma tripped over his mic stand. Subarupulled away blushing red...in the heat of the moment he had forgottenwhere he was.

"Thankyou Fuuma..."

"Don'tblame me Seishirou nii-san! You shocked me! That aside we have a showto continue!"

"Yeahyeah yeah." With a soft smile at Subaru he led the teenager tosecurity to get him back in his seat.

Nosooner did Subaru sit down did the group of girls behind him and hissiblings start talking. "Just who does he think he is? I'm theone that's gonna marry Seishirou one day."

"Calmdown Gisselle it was probably just for the song."

Itwas Hokuto that turned around and faced them. "The he you'rereferring to is my twin brother and him and Sei-chan are very much inlove!"

"HOKUTO-CHAN!"Subaru sank as low as possible in his seat as Seishirou grabbed hisbass from the side of the stage.

"Wellafter that ermm, performance, by my older brother," Seishirou shotFuuma a glare through his sunglasses. "let's start the danceparty. I wonder who will be lucky enough to join me on stage?"

Kamuifelt three hands on his back; two were from his siblings, the otherwas Kotori's as Arashi chose to stay out. "UH-UH NO WAY!"

Itwas too late, Kamui found himself on stage. "Oh no not thisagain...why am I here and why do I have to be this close to him...?"Kamui's eyes locked with Fuuma's for a brief second before heblushed and turned away. Fuuma for his part busied himself with hisguitar and missed the twisted smirk on his older brother's face.

"Wellsince my charming little brother has his dance partner get ready todance like Uma Thurman!"

Musicstarted to play and the opening lyrics were belted out by the olderbrother.

"Ican move mountains

Ican work a miracle, work a miracle

Oh,oh, keep you like an oath

Maynothing but death do us part"

Bythe last line both Kamui and Fuuma were neon red and Fuuma shot aglare at his brother who just smiled in return.

"Shewants to dance like Uma Thurman

Buryme 'til I confess

Shewants to dance like Uma Thurman

AndI can't get you out of my head"

Inthe audience Hokuto turned to Subaru who had stood up once Seishiroustarted to sing. "It's rare for Sei-chan to lead two songs in arow, Subaru, you're amazing!"

Subaruturned pink before looking back to stage which turned out to be ablessing and a curse for his boyfriend had decided to unzip hisshirt/vest he was wearing, revealing his bare chest and stomachunderneath. That combined with the next lyrics of the songwere enough to make Subaru's knees weak.

"Thestench, the stench of summer sex

AndCK Eternity, oh hell yes

Divideme down to the smallest I can be

Putyour, put your v-v-v-venom in me"

Atthe end of the verse the sunglasses lowered enough for Subaru to seethe wink directed at him which just solidified his legs as jelly andhe had to sit down to regain his composure.

MeanwhileKamui found himself in a similar situation. He couldn't deny itanymore Fuuma was good looking and talented. He could play the guitarand while his vocal range wasn't nearly as amazing as his olderbrother's—the thought of admitting that made Kamui cringe—Fuuma'ssomewhat higher and gentle voice came off nicely too. Theybounced around on stage a few times in-between guitar riffs.

Seishiroufor his part glanced over during a riff at Fuuma and Kamui you'dhave to be blind not to see it and despite the cut on the side of hisface, he could still see out of both his eyes. Without muchwarning he walked to the side of the stage and grabbed a guitarinstead of his bass and started to play a different song. Soratalooked confused at first but followed his bandmate's lead. Fuumalooked over too but didn't start to play. Kamui was completelyoblivious to the song change.

Thecrowd on the other hand cheered when Seishirou started to sing evenif he had modified the lyrics just a smidge.

"Bestfriends

Ex-friendstill the end,

You're betteroff as lovers

Notthe other way around."

Fuumaturned red and was ready to run over and punch his brother in thenose, then thought better of it. His brother could and would kick hisass, literally, to the moon and back. He escorted aclueless Kamui back to the VIP box before grabbing his guitar asSeishirou grabbed his bass again. "Thank you for that surpriseNii-san, any other surprises up your nonexistent sleeves?"

"Maybe...comejoin us in yet another new song! This ones called Night Begins toShine!"

Themusic started and Kamui saw his twins and Kotori start to dancearound. Even Arashi was seen moving a bit; usually she stoodperfectly still.

"Isaw you dance

Fromthe corner

Icaught your name

Ina conversation

Playinghard-to-get

ButI can't understand"

Kamuilooked on the stage with a slight blush evident on his cheeks. Fuumawas staying put playing the guitar. Kamui couldn't helpbut wonder if once again Fuuma's brother was taking a jab at theperson that Fuuma had a crush on.

"WhenI look at you

Isee the story in your eyes

Whenwe're dancing

Thenight begins to shine"

Fuumaturned to the audience and briefly his and Kamui's eyes locked,both of them blushed before turning away. Again Kamui wondered why hefelt this way. He swore he'd never get attracted to anyone famousand Fuuma...Fuuma just broke up with his girlfriend recentlyso he couldn't like Kamui...right?

"Talk'til dawn

Myheart was racing

Itook you home

Inthe driving rain

Hadmy mind made up

Iwanna feel your touch"

During the nextverse amber eyes found emerald eyes and winked. Subaru flushed but atthe same time smiled back. He knew that the night they were reunitedat last would be an interesting and exciting one.