Chapter 15- Taste

I wake up to talking and laughing downstairs. I turn and realize Aiden isn't beside me. I groan and make my way to the bathroom. I pee, brush my teeth, wash my face and comb my hair up.

I make my way downstairs and peek into the kitchen. Aiden and mom are making breakfast together and I smile at the sight. I shift my eyes to the island and see mom's new boyfriend there as well. Damon Incitti. He's one smoking hot Italian and I don't know why mom didn't let me meet him sooner. He's one of those cool father figures but he's pretty over protective. I can tell by the not so subtle glares he's shooting towards Aiden. It's quite amusing.

I'm glad mom has found happiness again. She's been broken ever since dad was murdered when I was ten. I miss him, but I can't raise the dead. The worst part is, they never found the killer.

Well, it's time to make my presence known.

"Good morning everybody!"

Aiden turns to me and smile while mom blows a kiss my way. I kiss Damon on the cheek and whisper in his ear, "Don't be so hard on Aiden, he's nice. So be nicer."

He groans and I wink at him. He makes his way over to mom and kisses her cheek. He's pretty muscular but has a lean figure. Bright green eyes, midnight black hair, straight nose, thin pink lips. Mom's so lucky.

But I'm luckier.

I wrap my arms around Aiden and get on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek, "What are you making?"

He kisses my forehead, "Your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes."

I did a little happy dance in my head, "This is one of the main reasons I love you. You know me."
He smiles at this and I sit at the kitchen island looking at all the people I love so much and thinking of how lucky I am to have them in my life. Also my friends that I wouldn't trade for the world.

I'm a very lucky girl.

Aiden seems okay from last night and that's good. He's okay so I'm okay as well.

We all eat breakfast and mom and Damon head off. Damon didn't want to leave me alone with Aiden. Mom literally had to push him through the door. Mom trusts Aiden so she's okay with him.

We lounge on the couch and watch TV. We're on our thanksgiving break and I'm so happy I swear. I always appreciate the holidays I get.

"So what do you wanna do later babe?" Aiden asks.

"You know, I just wanna stay home with you today and you decide what time you wanna go home,' - I give him my best puppy dog eyes - "But I kinda don't want you to."

The truth is I don't want him to have to be around his dad. I know he doesn't like it. Besides, I love having him around.

"Alright, I'll just go home for more clothes and you can ask your mom if I can stay here."

I jump up and straddle his lap, "You know she won't mind at all." I kissed him, savoring the sweet taste of the pancake syrup. He groped my ass with one hand and held the back of my head with the other to deepen the kiss. We drew apart when we started to struggle for air.
He then kissed my neck and started to nibble on my ear, "It's been a while..."

I moan and start to run my hand through his hair, "I know..." I said almost breathless.

"I miss your taste, Bionca.. Let me taste you," He says in a whisper; his breath tickling my ear.

"Yes."

I didn't have to say it twice. He lifted me up in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist and bolted up the stairs. He burst through my room and threw me on the bed.

I love when he got rough with me. He rarely did it but it made fucking him even better.

He then pulled my shorts off along with my underwear and stared at me like I was a feast from heaven. He pulled my legs apart and I immediately felt self conscious and I tried to close them.

"No. Don't ever tried to hide yourself from me. You're beautiful,"- he braced down and started inhaling my core's scent - "And you smell delicious."

He then nipped at my inner thigh. I moan and tug at the bed sheets, feeling my core heat up just by his touch. He does this to me and I can't get enough.

"Please..."

I don't even know what I'm begging for exactly. I looked down to see him still nipping and teasing my thighs. He then smirked, "My pleasure."

He spread my legs wider and licked my slit. I moan, grip his hair with one hand and the other gripping the sheets. He licks my clit and let his breath fan over my heated core. Licking and biting. Tongue fucking me so hard yet so soft that couldn't help but scream out his name feeling the pure raw pleasure that his tongue is giving me.

"Yes, scream my name. That's the only name you'll ever know and scream for the rest of your life. I promise you that."

That statement had me panting even more and I felt the pressure building in my lower abdomen. I was close. "I-im gon-gonna cu.."

He smiled against my heat  and thrust his tongue, inside me, "Do it. Now. And scream my name." He then licked my clit and bit it. I screamed and exploded all over his mouth while screaming his name and best believe he licked all of it.

In that moment I felt so worked out and free at the same time. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of pure bliss. Aiden, my rock.

He kissed up to my stomach and laid down beside me, "Go to sleep." He whispered in my ear. And I immediately felt into a sweet slumber dreaming of the man I plan to love for a lifetime. As always.

*****************

EDITED JULY 18, 2018.

Wellllllll. Ehem.

That was nice. The bad moments are yet to come though.

Enjoy.

Xoxo.
San.