Chapter 4- Huh?

Why does he always make me mad?

Even when we were together, he was a nuisance.

I just want to exterminate him.

Ugh! I oughta- "Bionca?"

I look up and see Aiden looking down at me with a concerned expression.

Must be Econ now then. Sigh.

"Hey Aiden, come sit."

He gave me a nod, a tight smile and placed his bag and book on the seat I saved for him beside me.

I saw him stealing glances at me and that kinda lightened my mood.

He's worried. He noticed that I'm angry.

And he doesn't even know me.

Sigh.

A small smile spread across my face.

Was my vibe having an effect on him?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Ms. Flaler came in and immediately started her lessons. Her light chocolate complexion, dread lock hair that's been beautifully coiled, her big bright brown eyes and wide warm smile made everyone love her class.

I wrote down my notes reluctantly; I honestly wasn't in the mood. Andy pissed me the fuck off I swear.

Aiden however, wasn't writing anything.

He just sat there looking at me.

I was kinda creeped out at first then I remembered that maybe smoke was coming out my ears.

Yup. That mad.

"Bionca?"

I love when he calls my name.

It just rolled off his tongue in the sexiest way. He is such a turn on.

Oh fuck I'm screwed.

Well I want to be.

Bionca focus!

"Yes Aiden?" I look at him urging him to continue.

He had a sheepish smile on his beautiful face. "Do you wanna...I don't know.. be my friend?" He looked anywhere but me and nervously scratched the back of his head.

Did he just say girlfriend?

He wants me to be his girlfriend?

Wait, that doesn't make any sense... he doesn't even know me!

"Huh?"

I'm so stupid!  Stupid I tell you!

"Um, I asked if you wanted to my friend.." he stated in an annoyed tone. His face didn't show annoyance though but embarrassment. He probably din't like the whole making new friends  process.

"Yes of course, I'd love that!" I say enthusiastically. 

He smiled a genuine smile and my tummy started dancing.

So sweet. All my anger just vanished.

I had to smile back.

Aiden did that.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N 

Edited June 29, 2018.

ifrit.