Chapter 11- Everything

Ok so a little smut will be in this chapter.
Have fun.
*******************************
"Bionca wake up! You're going to be late sweetheart."

I roll over and come face to face with...Dad?

I jump up and nearly break my neck falling off the bed.

It can't be.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

That's mom's voice. I look up from my crouching position on the other side of the bed. Its mom.

I'm imagining things.

I sigh and get up off the floor, "I was just frightened mom, I'm okay."

She smiles and says, "You have half an hour to get ready."

Now I'm wide awake.

I run to the bathroom and immediately jump in the shower. After my five minutes of washing up, I dry off and look through my closet for something to wear. I take out a black crop top hoodie, black jeans shorts, black and white converse and my black owl necklace.

I'd consider my self a goth but... Nope. I just love black.

I grab my bag and other stuff then head down stairs. I take up my coffee, kiss mom on the cheek and got in my car.

I pull up ten minutes later and started heading in. I heard my phone receive a text.

Aiden: I like your shorts.

I start smiling like an idiot. What is wrong with me?

'Lol. Stalker, where are you?'

Not even ten seconds later his reply comes, 'Look behind you.'

And when I turn around, I collide with a hard chest. I look up and I'm drowning. "Hey.." Is all he says and I get weak. I hug him and he kisses my forehead.

I love when he does that.

"Let's go to class." He loops our arms together and we make our way to class. 

He makes me feel so good all the time that I forget about the bad.

I never want him to go away.

I don't even think that I have to tell him that I wanna take things slow. He knows. He knows. He understands. And I love that. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Because he's everything.

******************************
One month later

"Stop annoying me or I'm going to fight you Aiden, get off!"

I'm laid up in Aiden's bed and we're watching netfilx. We do this almost everyday after school. Its our thing I guess. We've been getting closer for the past month. He's like, apart of our squad now. He hangs out with us most of the times and all and he's like our defender in a way. He's really aggressive when he wants to be but he's never like that with me. My feelings for him has grown over time and everything is just better. Technically we're not together but I think its time, don't you?

He kept throwing his feet over my body. I was laying down vertically and he just felt as if he should place his big feet over me while he lay horizontally. I was getting annoyed.

"You couldn't fight me if you tried Bee, but I guess you could try."

I shoot him a playful glare and began to pout. " Don't be mean to me Aiden."

I notice his eyes go down to my lips. History always repeats itself and I know what's about to happen. He's leaning in and I close my eyes. I feel his hands cup my face and his minty breath fills my senses. I can feel the explosions already, this is how he makes me feel every time I'm around him. After that first kiss, we didn't do it again but the feeling's been registered in my mind. In my heart. This is how he makes me feel.
His lips come in contact with my forehead and I sigh. I want that kiss. I want to feel it again. I don't know why he hasn't done it. I want to take it slow but not this slow.

"Aiden, why won't you kiss me again?" 

I open my eyes and look into his mesmerizing orbs. I love them so much. He sighs and places a kiss on my nose, "I've been waiting to hear you say those words." His fingers brush across my lips," I was just waiting for you." And with that said, he captures my lips with his. The kiss is a mix of emotions but one seems to stand out. Hunger. He wants this as much as I do. The kiss is rough but gentle, sensuous, promising. I feel every word he's ever wanted to say. I feel the things he wants to do. The kiss blows me to pieces. And I love it. I love it so much.
He lays me down and climbs on top of me, his hands run up my sides and I wrap legs around his waist. He holds my head, deepening the kiss and I just want to devour him. I want him to destroy me. His tongue invades my mouth and I just want him to take control. I want him to take all of me. His hand is leading up to my breast but he balls his hands into fists right before they could cup my tits. I feel this action and I let go of his neck to hold onto his fist, rubbing them gently to let him know that it's okay. I unfold his wrists and put his hands on my breast. I start moving them in a circular motion and he just takes charge after that, squeezing them, biting my lips, kissing and sucking my neck. I feel him pushing his groin downwards between my leg and I feel his erection pressing against my core. I run my hand down so that I'm touching it and he groans and pulls away. He crouches on his knees between my legs and I look up at him. I touch his leg gently, "What's wrong Aiden?"

his jaw is tense. It's as if he's trying to control some primal urge. I move my hand on his leg to clasp his hand. "Hey, what's wrong?" I whispered.

He relaxes and sighs, "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to Bionca. We can just chill okay?"

I smile at him though he isn't looking at me. I get up and wrap my arms around him.

I kiss his forehead and say, "Okay Aiden."

He hugs me tighter and I don't know how long we were like that but all that I know is that I don't ever want Aiden to leave me. Never. Ever.

*****************************

EDITED JULY 17, 2018.

Just to clarify, they're not together. Let's just see where this story takes us, shall we?