Chapter 8- I Know That

The first two classes go by quickly.
Aiden wasn't in my next class which was math and I kinda missed him. He makes class more enjoyable to be honest.

I'm about to leave class to head to Caf when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and come face to face with him.

"Andy what do you want?" I glare at him. His mere presence upsets me and to my misfortune, he's always there.

He smiles nervously and I raise an eyebrow, not trying at all to hide my impatience.

He then says, "You look good, Bionca."

I smile and tilt my head to the side, "I know that, Andy."
I then turn on my heels, hitting him in the face with my hair in the process and make my way through the door.
Upon reaching caf, I look around for my girls and spot them at a table to the far left of the room. I then look for Aiden who's in the cafeteria line.
I creep up behind him and put my hands over his eyes.

I feel his body tense.

"Let me guess, I haven't made any friends apart from Bionca since I've been here so, it must be, Bionca."

I laugh at this and uncover his eyes. I join the line while looking at him from the corner of my eye to see him smiling at me. I bite my lips to hide my smile.

That smile.

I pick up a few (four) slices of pizza, three pieces of fried chicken and one BBQ, fries and a bottle of pineapple juice.
I pay for my food, loop my arms through Aiden's and pull him over to the table where my girls' at.
I sit and let Aiden sit beside me.
I see the girls exchange knowing glances and I just roll my eyes.
I start digging into my food, not really paying attention to the girls interrogating Aiden about his life.
But what causes me to look up is when I hear a familiar voice coming our way and I see the girls glaring at the owner of the voice. Behind me.

"Hey Bionca, who's your new friend?"

I turn around and give Cindy the glare of her life.

"No one who wants to fuck you, Cindy."

She glares at me then a smile spreads across her face, "Andy didn't seem to have a problem though, so why would he?"

I feel my heart tighten when those words leave her mouth and the memories from that night come rushing back to my mind. I look at Aiden to see him looking at me with concerned eyes.

I grab my fork and turn around to stab her in neck.

"I don't fuck whores."

It's Aiden who says this and I stare at him open-mouthed. He just smirks at me and turns back to Cindy smiling sweetly,"Now run along."

Emilia gives her a smug smile, "You heard him little skank - run along - or are you slow? OK? Let me break it down for yah. GO. THE. FUCK. AWAY. YOU. LITTLE. WHORE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING?"
And when I say she's saying it slow, I mean slow.

We all start laughing while Cindy just runs away looking like a red tomato.

Brianna starts laughing so hard I think she's choking on her food. Em just smiles and Kaysi and Khesi shakes their heads. They've never been really fond of confrontation but they still shouldn't be fucked with.

I look at Aiden and he winks at me.

I feel the butterflies in my tummy and I just blow him a kiss with a smirk.
We all finish our lunch and start to exit Caf. I look to my left and see Andy glaring at us. Well he's actually glaring directly at Aiden.

I'm not dumb. I'm not going to act oblivious. I know Andy, I know he's jealous that some other guy's got my attention and I'm not moping around about him anymore.

Oh well he better suck it up because I'm not gonna drop Aiden as a friend.
I like him.
And Andy doesn't matter anymore.

He broke me. He took away every colour I had in my life, because I made him the center of my world. I made him my happiness.
But here Aiden is and I see the shades coming back.
Back to my eyes.
Back to my life.

"Umm Bionca, ready to go to class?" Aiden pulls me out of my thoughts.

Apparently we were already in the hallways.

I nod and say goodbye to girls.
Aiden and I make our way to Econ class, hand in hand and my head resting on his shoulder.

I didn't know what was going to happen in the near future.
And if I did, I would've just stayed away.
***************************
A/N edited June 29, 2018.

Omg what do you think that last statement means ?

Keep reading to find out ‼🤗❤