I love you (y/n x Will) lemon

You know what nvm. Anyone can read this as long as they are a sinner and/or if adequate age. Thank you💖💖💖💖💖💖

Third Person POV

"W-Will what are you doing." He started kissing your lips while traveling down to your neck. He began kissing your neck searching for your sweet spot. He found it and began nibbling on it causing you to moan slightly. He kept kissing your collarbone leaving marks as he went. "I-i can't hold back anymore. You looked so hot when you were in the shower and it turned me on so much." He pinned you to the wall as he kisses you wildly and lustfully. You feel his tongue drag against your lip begging for entrance. You opened your mouth slightly and his tongue enters exploring it's new territory. His tongue dances with yours in the French kiss. He wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer and deepening the kiss. He pulls off your towel revealing your bare body and lays you down on the bed. You try to cover yourself in embarrassment. "W-Will s-stop." "S-sorry. Did I do something wrong." "N-no it's j-just that this is my first time." "Oh that's okay. It's my first time to and I'll be gentle." "O-okay." He looked at your breasts and you both blushed madly. "U-um c-can I t-touch them?" "Y-yh. G-go ahead." You couldn't stop stuttering. He began to massage your boobs. He lowered his head and began licking and sucking on your  left nipple while pinching the other one. You moaned softly. His eyes suddenly changed and we're now mischievous. He used his magic to pin both your arms above your head. He moved to meet your lips and began trailing kisses from your lips to your neck, to the valley between your breasts to your torso. He started placing kisses on your inner thighs. "W-Will. Please be gentle!" You said a bit afraid. "I will." He then began rubbing your clit causing you to become more and more wet. "W-wow. You're really wet y/n. Does it feel good?" "Y-yes Will. It feels good." You moan. He suddenly inserts two fingers inside you and began thrusting them in and out repeatedly. You couldn't do anything except moan his name. "W-Will h-harder. Please." You beg him for more. He grants your wish and goes harder and faster. His fingers go deeper and faster each thrust. As you feel a knot tighten in your stomach, he suddenly stops and pulls his fingers out. He pops them into his mouth and licks your juices off of them. "Y-you taste good y/n." "T-thanks but this isn't fair if I'm the only one naked." "Oh. Sorry y/n I didn't realize." He came off you and slipped off his shirt. He turned around for a minute and your eyes widen in shock from what you see. His back was covered in scratches, cuts, bruises and scrapes. Most of them look old but a good few were new. He slipped off his pants and boxers and sat down facing you. 'He's been pleasuring me this whole time. I should return the favor.' You seductively crawled over to him causing him to become startled by your sudden change in behavior. "Y/n what are you doing." "Returning the pleasure." You began stroking his member causing him to groan. "I-it's so big. I don't know if it could fit in me." He wouldn't stop blushing. As you go down with your mouth and lick his tip, he moans. This instantly makes you become even more wet and excited. He's so hot. You took more of him in and began sucking on his dick. You go faster and faster and starts deep throating him. "UGH Y/N....HAH....D-DON'T STOP ~ AGH!!" "Y-Y/N IM GONNA..." He was cut off as he came in your mouth. You swallowed it all, surprised by the sweet taste. He then pushed you  onto your back, himself above you and his dick at your entrance. "I'll go slow so it won't hurt that much." You nodded and he entered you with his big cock. "A-AHHH" you moan in pleasure and pain. He gets all of himself in you and tears are coming from your eyes. He kissed your tears away as he waited for you to adjust. After 5 minutes, the pain stopped and all you felt was pleasure. You moaned loudly signaling him to move. You love the feeling of being one with Will. You look into his eyes and saw that he wanted more. And so did you. He began moving in and out slowly. After a while he began fucking you harder and deeper. "Ah Will. Harder. Ahh more. F-faster please." You wanted more. And boy did Will agree. He began fucking you without mercy. His thrusts became deeper, faster and harder than ever, all hitting your G-spot. "Willllll~" you moan his name repeatedly as he kept thrusting even more. About an hour later his thrusts became sloppier. "Will im gonna cum haah~" You cum "Ahh....haah~" he came as well. You feel his hot semen flowing inside of you. He pulls his member out and collapses next to you while pulling the cover over both of you. "I love you Will" you say as you snuggle closer to him with your face buried in his chest. Your eyelids became heavier as you tried to stay awake. "I love you too. I'm really sleepy and I'm so sorry if I was too rough on you" "Oh no it's fine Will. If felt really good and I enjoyed it. Especially since I did it with you. I promise I won't let anything happen to you. No matter what the consequences I will always love and be there for you" He kisses your lips and you kiss him back. "I promise I will protect you with my life. Nothing and no one can ever make me stop loving you." With that said, you both fell asleep cuddling each other.

Word count ~ 1007 yayyyyy. Will is no longer innocent and if you are a virgin reading this, then apparently neither are you.  I'd like to make it clear that I didn't base this chapter on experience. So remember to like, vote, comment, share and tag. See ya later💖💖💖💖💖💖