Save Her

While Bill and y/n have been training in the mindscape, Will and then Gleeful twins were trying to come up with a way to get y/n back.

Will's POV

I really hope y/n is okay. What did Bill even want her for? To torture me? To torture... her. No no. I can't think like that. Focus on a plan. "Dipper what about Gravity Falls?" I heard Mabel ask. I got confused for a minute until I realized what she was talking about. "What about it Mabel?" Really Dipper. And you're supposed to be the smarter one "Mabel you're a genius. We can go to Grav Falls, round up the people of the Cipher wheel and use them to defeat him." I exclaimed happily with hope and confidence. Dipper looked at us as he finally caught on. "But are you sure it would work? What if it backfires onto Will." I thought of this till I remembered something. "Some of my signs differ from his and they are in a different order. Plus the drawing of the demon in the middle. I have the symbol of the tear. So my wheel is not the same as Bill's." "Okay great. Should we start rounding them up." "Yeah we should get going. I just hope I'm not too late to save her.

Third person POV

Will created a portal, allowing himself and the twins to go into Grav Falls. It looked alot like Rev Fall so they weren't sure until

Your POV

Over the past 2 months of intense training with Bill I've become a whole lot stronger. "Bill can we take a break. We've been practicing non-stop since 4 am. It's 7pm now." I complained to Bill as I floated over to him without even realizing I was floating in the first place. "Well I don't have to continue training you today because you're doing what I've been trying to teach you for hours." It was only then that I'd realised I was flying without concentrating or even thinking about it. I was floating like Bill. "I guess that means you're not a great teacher." I said smiling innocently as though I'd said nothing wrong although I knew that went straight to his giant ego. "Y/n? Go give me 50 laps." "WHAT? BUT YESTERDAY YOU MADE ME DO 20. HOW DID IT REACH 50??!!!" "Because I said so now GOOOO"he shouted the go in his demon voice and really loudly which kinds scared me and had me running faster than Ato Boldon. After 40 laps I was becoming tired but I kept going. (Reader-san is quite athletic) I just kept running without realizing I had gone past 50 and was now on 84. Unbeknownst to me, Bill was staring at me in complete and utter shock. 99 laps just one more. I all this time thought I had only now reached 49 and was finally at 50. Welp..... I was way off. "Why did you run 100 laps? I told you 50." I let the words sink in for a bit. . . . . . . "I ran 100 laps?" No way in hell could I ever be able to do that" "I'm just as surprised as you are of the fact that you actually did. That was quite impressive." I blushed just slightly. I looked at him. W-wow. Do I.......do I like Bill?

Bill's POV

Y/n looks so cute. Wait is she reading my mind. I looked over at y/n just to see her very wrapped up in her own thought. I wonder what she's thinking about that's taking up all of my well deserved attention. I listened in carefully but only caught the end of a question. "like Bill?" Which like? As in feelings or comparison? Could y/n possibly like me back I had been absorbed in my thoughts for so long I hadn't realized y/n standing in front of me waving her arms around to get me to focus on her. I tried saying something but ended up saying something like "twat sput flune? Goo been suntan?" (What's up y/n? You need something?) Way to go Cipher. Excellent save I was shocked out of my mind when I heard her reply. "Oh nothing much. Nah I don't need anything. I just want you to focus on me so that we can go inside now." "You actually understood what I said? How peculiar? Anyways yh let's go on inside." With that said we teleported back to the house into our separate rooms. I heard the shower in her room come on so I guessed that she decided to have a bath. "I should do the same. Yeah." (That smells  like a good idea. No? Okay no;-;) I went to the bathroom, undressed and hoped into the warm relaxing bath.

Okie I'm feeling a bit lazy so this had 805 words. 😅 I've been busy with Christmas stuff so I won't be writing till maybe after New Year's. I'll be updating my other book as well so hope y'all understand. Love you allll and remember
REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLLOGRAM
BUY GOLD BYEEEE ~💖💖💖💖💖