First Weekend

Isabella's POV
After we finished swimming the bell rang and it's Friday so it's the first weekend, finally a break from school I like school and all but, kids need a break from it. We were all waiting for Kyle to pick us up "so is there anything planned for the weekend?" Marissa questioned that's a good question "we can do anything to be honest" Phineas responded Kyle was pulling up and pushed a button and the doors on the car opened like the DeLorean  you know the car from back to the future. "So anything planned?" Kyle asked  "that's what i said" Marissa gasped we all started to think "what about a sleepover?" Phineas proposed "and I can watch you guys so your parents can go out" Kyle added. Yes, a sleepover with Phineas .....and everybody else "everybody when  Kyle drops you off come up with an idea or two of what to do at the sleepover since it's for the weekend" Phineas beamed I love his smile "what's that Isabella?" Phineas asked oh my god did I just say that out loud "nothing" i lied "are you sure?" he questioned "guys go to your house we'll be there soon" Kyle chimed in thank goodness he spoke up. Phineas and Ferb got out of the car and Kyle pulled in to my house "hey frizzles your blushing a little bit" Marissa laughed 

Marissa's POV
And BOOM an idea popped into my head I looked at frizzles and it looked like a light bulb went off in her head  so I asked "whatcha thinking about??" she now had a big grin on her face an exclaimed "well I just remembered someone I know has this cabin I normally go to in the summer maybe I can ask if we can all go!" Isabella and I started screaming and holding hands while everyone just looked at us like we are crazy then I yelled "AUNT VIV!!" We raced to the kitchen where aunt Viv was making some snacks she smiled at both of us "and what are you two so excited about?? " Aunt Viv asked "we want to go to the cabin that  we go to in the summer" Isabella bubbled "I don't  know mija it might be hard to get it" aunt Viv apologized Isabella had a sad look on her face "no worries I got the cabin for the weekend" Kyle smiled "really how?" Isabella queried "I have my ways" Kyle smirked "no way" me and frizzles cheered I can't believe that Kyle got the cabin for us I have to find out how he did it. We went to to my crush's house and told them about the cabin.  

Ferb's POV
I haven't been to a cabin in a while so this should be really fun "so Ferb do you like Marissa?" Phineas asked how does he know I like her and can't see that Isabella likes him?  "why do you think I like her? I asked "you've stared at her a few times" Phineas replied I might as well come clean "yeah I do like her" I confessed. We then heard the doorbell "I got it" Phineas said he opened the door it was Kyle,Marissa and Isabella "so who's all coming to the cabin?" Marissa asked wow is she ever cute when she talks "I called around and everybody is really busy except Buford,  Baljeet,Ginger and Katie they are on their way" Isabella announced.

Kyle's POV
We are waiting for everybody to show up so everybody is doing something to pass the time Phineas and Ferb are finishing packing and Marissa and Isabella are on my laptop writing something called "one direction ran over my foot" I'll ask about that later. "So Izzy from what you texted me over the summer your saying that Ginger and Baljeet like each other?" I asked her  "I know Ginger likes Baljeet and I'm sure he likes her back" Izzy replied "do the girls tease you about you know who?" Marissa questioned "oh yeah, all the time" Izzy answered I tried not to laugh...didn't work. As I was laughing I heard the doorbell and went to answer it I opened it and it was Katie in her fireside girl uniform "fireside girl this is a day off from getting patches" Isabella smiled as she hugged Katie. "Hey remember me Katie?" I asked her "of course I do" Katie beamed "after all Kyle you did put Isabella in the lil sparks and there she met her present fireside girl troop" Marissa added about twenty minutes later everybody else arrived.  So finally everybody is here "ok everybody let's get going" I announced  we walked outside "that car won't fit the nine of us Kyle" Izzy cautioned I then hit a switch on a remote and the car grew twice it's size "you were saying" I smirked. we entered the car and I put in coordinates and the car started to move "It's on auto pilot" I clarified. About half an hour we saw Candace walking "hey sis" Phineas exclaimed "what are you guys up to" Candace questioned "we're going to a cabin with Isabella's cousins" Phineas explained "hey why don't you come along with us you could watch girls while I watch the boys" I beamed. "I guess so" Candace mumbled "so Izzy says you and Jeremy are dating now" I smiled "he said we were after we got back from Paris" she chirped "I'm telling you guys Suzy is evil" Buford chimed in that kinda came out of nowhere "not if she likes you babysitting her" I laughed "wait Suzy doesn't hate you and try to ruin your life" Candace questioned "not at all  in fact Jeremy  told me she used to have a crush on me...so maybe that's why" I admitted. Candace sat in the passenger's seat "hey can you hit that F button please"? I pleaded and as Candace did the car started to grow wings and rockets replaced the exhaust pipes "we are going to fly the rest of the way" I exclaimed and within five minutes we were at the cabin "are you guys ready for a fun weekend?" I asked.

Thank you for reading my story and by the way the Marissa in my story is real she's my sister and if you like one direction or know somebody that does you should read her stories
she has 2 great stories and she has 1 I can't tell you about it

Marissa Lynn Jeffs :P that's her