Sleepover Part 2

Isabella's POV
Finally it's time for the sleepover to start and the first thing we are doing is truth or dare and this is how we are seated Ferb, Django, Gretchen, Holly, Buford, Milly, Kennith,Adyson,Milly,Katie, Baljeet,Marissa,Phineas and me hmm I wonder if they meant to do that not that I'm complaining. "All right let's start the game" Buford said. So we started to play as we played we learned that Baljeet was a fan of the boy band called the lumberzacks and that Buford says stars and butterflies are forces of evil.

Phineas's POV
I am so happy that I'm sitting next to Izzy I love everything about her including her laugh it's contagious it's hard not to or at least smile...did I just say love? I meant as a friend..at least I think I did while I was spaced out I didn't know that truth or dare ended I'm glad nobody asked me questions about her I'm not sure if I like her and I'm not the best liar "ok everybody up next is cupcake decorating" Isabella bubbled that joyfulness she has is so infectious that I can't help but to smile. Isabella explained that when we were playing truth or dare Kyle set up the kitchen so that we can decorate the cupcakes any way we want after that we went on a night walk and we saw so many things like, raccoons and other nocturnal animals and the neighborhood looks different at night it's beautiful in a way some people might think that a night walk might be dangerous and it could be but, Kyle is coming with us and set up a route that's safe the night walk was cool and when we got back from the night walk Kyle made us some hot chocolate with marshmallows I made sure to sit next to Isabella.

Isabella's POV
Phineas is sitting beside me and I can't freak out or make it obvious that this moment right now is awesome I hope that I'm not blushing at least not so much everyone was talking about something I have no idea I'm only of two things how cute Phineas is and about the dance at school hoping my crumb cake will ask me to go with him I was so into Phineas that I didn't notice that the other girls left "the other girls left when I said the girls should change into their PJ"s" Kyle smiled I can't believe that I didn't hear him say that.

Phineas's POV
I don't wanna leave my spot and I don't know why I just sitting next to Isabella I've known her the longest out of everybody even longer than Ferb. I saw Isabella leave and I didn't like that she left...why do I feel like this? I watched her walk upstairs and I was so distracted that I didn't hear anything else Ferb had to snap his fingers to get my attention I saw him smirk at me I wonder what they are talking about.

Isabella's POV
I love having sleepovers with my friends especially my friend and crush Phineas why does he have to be so oblivious? As we were getting in our pajamas I saw a poster for the school dance and some guys have asked me to the dance but, there's only one boy that I want to go with and that's my triangular savant. I could go with my friends that don't have dates but, I really want to go with Phineas. I mean Ginger told me and the rest of the fireside girls that she's gonna ask Baljeet to the dance and I must have zoned out because I saw the rest of the girls going downstairs I will follow them down when I got there I saw that the boys built two pillow forts "boys vs girls all you need to do is knock down the other pillow fort'' Buford uttered Buford doesn't know what he's in for me and my girls are good with strategies "Holly and Ginger block the fort" I ordered they nodded and stood in front of the fort "Katie and Adyson  chuck pillows" Gretchen and Milly you're with me to distract the boys they all saluted and after about twenty minutes later Buford tripped over a pillow and fell backwards. He crashed into the boy's pillow fort so we won Phineas,Ferb and Baljeet were congratulations us and Buford was saying we cheated somehow "Buford just accept it the girls beat us fair and square" Phineas laughed he's such a gentleman. "Whatever Buford is going to bed"  Buford groaned as he grabbed Baljeet "I guess I am also" Baljeet said as he was thrown over Buford's shoulder.

Phineas's POV
Ferb and the fireside girls said that they were going to bed too so just me and Isabella are gonna be awake... together I feel like there's butterflies in in my stomach just at the thought of us being alone and I like it. "So Phineas it's just us staying up" Isabella grinned whoa she has such a cute smile like an angel I can't believe I'm thinking of my best friend like that. "I'm not sure Isabella maybe just go in the backyard and talk" she smiled when I said that and grabbed my hand I like her doing that. So we sat there looking at the stars and after a few minutes Isabella rested her head on my lap I started to brush her hair with my hand and sing " deep in the meadow, under the willow a bed of grass, a soft green pillow. Lay down your head, and close your eyes and when they open,the sun will rise. Here it's safe,here it's warm here the daisies guard you from every harm. Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true here is the place where I love you" I can't believe I just sang I love you "Isabella I can...." she's sleeping sleep tight Hermosa.

First I want to apologize for not posting for TWO YEARS. I didn't think it was that long I'm so fucking sorry I hope you enjoy this chapter my awesome readers