Chapter 26: Ice vs Memory?!

Start from the beginning

"Well, memories are important to a person, no? So I memorise my opponent's attacks and they could be used as a weapon of my own. By using them, I can create new magic, just like your Ice Magic and Orga's Lightning Magic." he explained shortly, both hands' fingers on each side of his temples, a large magic aura seeping out of him.

"Memory-Make: Sword of Frozen Black Lightning!" As he chants this, his eyes glow with a light blue as he draws both his arms back, a white magic following his movements as he pushed both arms forward, the magic shooting out a whirlwind of ice that goes straight for the Ice-Make mage, bolts of lightning also following as it strikes down upon the ice, creating a giant surge of power of both Ice and Lightning which hits him, shocking him of the Spell's powers.

(A/N: So guys, like the GIF I added? I'm planning of using them when I can so you guys will know how the spells looks likes! Continuing on!!)

"Memory-Make: Shrine of Turbulent Fang!" Doing this, Rufus thrusts his hands forward then swiping them to the side, giant hurricanes appearing as they move towards Gray Fullbuster, him hurriedly chanting a defensive spell.

"Ice-Make: Shield!" Saying that, a shield made of hard ice forms in front of him, protecting him of the the spiralling pillars of wind.

"Ah, not so fast. Memorised. Now, forget." After that little sentence from the Sabertooth Mage, the Shield then disappears without a trace, leaving his opponent standing in confusion and shock.

"What the-?! What happened?! Why can't I remember my spells?!" He yelled, too late to cast another as one of the hurricanes already reached to him, pulling him up and sending him off flying, yelling in pain as damage is inflicted upon him.

"You cannot defeat me, Mister Fullbuster. It's futile." The masked man said, stopping his magic as the Mage falls to the ground, trying hard to stand back up, his hands moving to his shirt as he rips it off, his guild mark showing proudly.

"I will never give up! Ever since I joined Fairy Tail, I have never lost to the same opponent twice." He said, arms out as he prepares for another spell.