Chapter 26

You ran away as fast as you could, managing to get out of the house. You stopped out of breath and looked around for somewhere to hide. You found a tree and decided to climb it. Once up in the tree you heard footsteps coming you're way. You covered you're mouth with you're hand to try and not speak. You watched as Kayto looked around to try and find you.

You tried you're hardest not to say anything. He finally left and you sighed in relief then moved around to try and get mode comfy. Kayto must have heard you or saw the tree move because apparently he came back and began to shake the tree. You screamed and held on for dear life, but you soon fell off and fell onto the ground. Kayto came over and hugged you. "Found you," he murmured. "Get off me!" You growled as you tried to get away from him.

He giggled and held you tighter. "Im never going to let go!" he said. Soon Jake and Elliot heard and came over to you guys. "So you're found (y/n) before us," Elliot said, clearly unhappy about it. "Have a fun day with her tomorrow" he said. You were finally able to get out of his grip and began to walk away. "Where are you going?" Elliot growled. "Im going home," you said. "You aren't going anywhere " Kayto said. "Let go of me!" You yelled. It was no use though, he was too strong.

You sighed in defeat. You just wanted to go home. You wanted to be with you're parents again. Of course they wouldn't allow that to happen. If only they would disappear out of you're life! Kayto picked you up and carried you back to the house. "We will give you you're own bedroom." He said with a smile. You were happy about that, but you glared at him. He giggled at this and opened a door to a nice bedroom. You got out of his arms and ran to the bed, jumping onto it. He watched you with a smile.

"I will be back in the morning," he said. Then he left the room, leaving you all by yourself. You have to say it was nice to be alone for once. That's all you wanted was to be alone. And now you are. But you didn't really like this. Now that you were alone you want someone to be there with you.

You sighed and went to the dresser and looked through the clothes. How did they get all you're clothes here? You shook you're head and grabbed a short nightgown. You out it on and went into the bed. You tried you're hardest to fall asleep but you couldn't. So you went to the windowsill and sat there, watching the night sky. It started to rain and that's when you got sleepy. You walked back to the bed and slowly drifted into sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I have finally updated. I am very sorry for not updating sooner, I wish I had but I didn't! How has you're summer been? Has it been good? Mine has been great so far! Anyways I will see you in the next chapter! Goodbye!