Chapter 16

You saw that you're brother was calling you and quickly answered, "Hey! Sorry I'm not at home yet im out with a friend," You said looking down. "You mean you're at the bots house...?" He said in annoyance, "I know you hang out at they're house. Come back home now," He said and you sighed. "Ok im coming," You said hanging up. "Hey guys, I have to leave ok? See ya." You said getting up, they whined and begged you to stay. "I can't stay, I need to go home, my brother will be angry if I don't come back home," You said. "Come on! I can make you some coffee," Kayto said. "Sorry but I just can't," You said looking at all of them. "It would be nice if I could but I need to get going. I'll see you guys at school!" After that you headed out of they're house and you yours.

Once at you're house you called for you're brother who quickly ran up to you. "Why do you always go places without telling me?" he said frustrated, "I'm sorry, but I got bored," you said rubbing the back of you're neck. He looked at you angrily before turning his back on you "You always leave me alone at home, no fair it's not fun...." he said, making you role you're eyes, "Well I guess you'll just have to deal with it." You said taking you're shoes off. He looked outside noticing it was getting dark, "You wanna go to taco Bell to get something to eat?" he asked and you nodded you're head, now realizing you were hungry.

Once you two drove at taco Bell you ordered the double quesadilla with a coke. "So how are you're grades going?" he asked as you dug into the food, "Im getting all A's but I have one B," You said proud of yourself. "and what's the B in?"

"....Gym...."

"Thought so..."

After that you two were quiet through the whole meal. After eating you two drive home and you instantly went to you're bedroom. You put on some pajamas and began watching (Favorite TV show). When you looked at the clock it was 12:27, "I should get to bed..." You said to yourself and turned off all the lights in you're room, then turned off the TV. You tried going to sleep, but you had the feeling of being watched. You tossed and turned in bed until you finally drifted to sleep. You're dream was kinda weird but yet scary...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry for not updating in a while but I just kept putting it back saying I'll do it tomorrow but I don't. Hope you can forgive me for that. I hope you liked this chapter I know my best friend kept bothering me to make the next chapter and I finally did. See you guys in the next one! Bye!