Chapter 4

Finally! It was time to go home. You pack you're things and wait for Skylar outside the school. Once she pops up you walk over and give her a hug. "(n/n) (Nick name) get off me!" she said and you did as told. "so are you ready?" You asked and she looked at you confused. "for the sleep over!" You said rolling you're eyes. "oh that! Yeah im ready." she said and you missed smiling.

~time skip to at you're house because I'm too lazy!~

once at you're house she quickly runs to you're room. You run after her and once in you're room you saw her going through Netflix. "im the only one that controls Netflix in this room!" You say taking the remote from her. You two look around until agreeing on watching American Horror Story. You noticed there was nothing to eat so you go downstairs to make popcorn. You felt something watching you as you made the popcorn but just ignore it.

Once the popcorn was made you got two drinks and walked back upstairs to you're room. You set the drinks and popcorn down and noticed a little present on you're window. "hey, what's this?" You asked her and she turned around. "oh I don't know." Skylar said shoving popcorn in her face. You looked at her with a confused expression.

"You didn't put this there?"

"No! Why would I do that?"

"yeah you never buy me anything so why would you now" you said opening the window and retrieving the present. Under it was a small note and here's what it said:

Dear (y/n) (l/n)
I got you a little something to show you how much I love you. I hope you like it!

Love J

Once the note was read you wondered who 'J' was. You opened the box and gasped to see a ring shaped as a crown with diamonds in it. You did it on you're finger and admired it. Skylar looked at you jealous. "why do you get one and not me!" she poured and you just jumped around "it's so pretty!" You kept saying.

she sighed and begged you to calm down and so you didn't, but you didn't know that two eyes watched you from a tree.