Chapter 23

The next morning (y/n) woke up to someone shaking her. She looked up to see her mother. "Wake up sweetie, get ready to go to the mall," she said in a soft voice. (y/n) groaned and turned over on the other side. Her mom sighed and shaked her, a bit more rough. "You said you would go to the mall with me, so you're gonna go." she told her. (y/n) ignored her, and just kept trying to sleep. Her mom finally got close to her ear and yelked: "wake up!"

(y/n) fell to the floor in surprise and glared up at her mom. Her mother just giggled and smiled at her sweetly. "Now get dressed dear," she said and walked out of the room. (y/n) sighed and stood up, off of the floor, and looked through her drawers for something to wear. After finding an outfit, she changed into it and went to the bathroom to brush her hair and teeth. Once that was done she put on her shoes and walked out of her room to see her mom waiting by the door for her with her dad. "You ready pumpkin?" her dad asked, she nodded yes in response.

They all walked to the car, dad getting in the driver's seat, mom in the passengers, and (y/n) in the back. She put in her ear buds and began to listen to her music as her parents talked. She watched as the buildings flew by them. They finally got to the mall and she got out of the car quickly, wanting to stretch her legs. (y/n) waited for her parents to get out of the car and walk in to get this over with. "First we're gonna go to Old Navy," her dad said. She groaned, but agreed to go.

Once you got to Old Navy you went to look at some clothes, you didn't like any though. You got a call and picked it up, seeing it was you're brother. "Daniel!? I thought you left to go back to you're house!" You said. You heard a painful groan from him. "(y/n)....Please....Get help...." he said. Of course this scared you and you were about to hang up so you could call the police, but you heard a dark chuckle come from the other end. "Hello my love," you recognized Elliot's voice. "What are you doing with my brother!?" You growled at him. He just gave out a dark chuckle before speaking again. "If you want to see him alive again then go to the park at midnight, I'll be waiting," he said. You could feel his grin from the other side of the phone which sent shivers down you're spine. You hung up and looked around you. You noticed you're parents were buying some clothes they chose and were walking to you.

"Where do you want to go sweetie?" they asked. "I'd like to go home," you said quickly. They looked at you questionably but didn't say anything. They drove you back home where you ran up to you're room and locked the door, waiting for it to be midnight.

It was now midnight and you were waiting at the park for Elliot. You looked around nervously, but saw no one. Soon a shadowy figure came out from the bushes. You squinted you're eyes and saw Daniel. You ran up and hugged him in which he hugged you back. You were too caught up in hugging him that you didn't realize he turned into Elliot. "Hello sweetheart," Elliot said darkly. You quickly pushed him away and looked at him in anger. "Where's my brother!" You yelled at him. He smiled at you and pointed to the bushes where he came from.

You hesitantly walked over to them, afraid of what you might find. You peek through the bushes and find Daniel laying there, dead. You fell to the ground and began to cry as Elliot watched with a smile on his face. "I did this for you (y/n)! He was in the way of us being together so I had to get rid of him!" he said as he walked up to you. "You monster!" You screamed at him with tears flowing down you're face. His eyes grew dark and he sprouted horns on the top of his head as he grew fangs. "I'm not a monster, I'm a demon." he said. You began to run away as fast as you could.

You could hear him running after you which made you run even faster. You finally tripped and fell, scraping you're hands and knees. You could hear his dark chuckle from behind you as he watched you in amusement. "Why did you try to run away from me my love? You know I would just catch you," he said darkly as he picked you up and over his shoulder. You began to scream and kick, but it was no use. He wasn't going to let go of you. You finally gave up and allowed him to take you to his house where this time, he brought you to the basement and chained you there.

You sat on the ground in grief. Still sad over you're brother dying. He placed his thumb and index finger on you're chin and made you look up at him. He then forced you to kiss him. You tried to get away from him but you couldn't. You finally gave up and allowed him to kiss you. He chuckled and left you in the darkness all on you're own....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while since I updated so here ya go. I totally forgot about the brother I was just so caught up in school and everything that I just thought about everything else in the story besides the brother. Just think that he's been missing and you thought he went back to his home. Alright see ya guys in the next chapter, bye!