chapter 2

Once class was over you walked with Skylar to you're next class, science. Science was you're favorite class. You and Skylar had almost all you're classes together so you two always walked together. Once there you noticed a guy you never saw before.

The guy had red hair and orange eyes. He was wearing a white coat and jeans. He noticed you two looking at him and walked over. "hi! My names Elliot." he said smiling. You're smiled back "im (y/n)" you say and looked over to see Skylar blushing and also drooling. She w as staring at him and he seemed to be confused at this. You smack the back of her head putting her back in reality "oh im s-skylar!" she stuttered standing straight. "well nice to meet you two girls." he said before looking back at you "and im especially glad to meet you" he said taking her hand and about to kiss it. Before he could you pushed his face away and just looked at him in disgust. "don't kiss my hand! I don't want you're germs! You could have Ebola!" You said and Skylar face palmed. "You over react sometimes" she mumbled "I don't over react im just disgusted when those things called humans touch me" you explained. "are you even from this world?" she asked "no I'm out of this work!" you're said pointing finger guns at her with a smile.

she shook her head no and you put you're hands down. Elliot giggled as he watched this go on in front of him. He looked back at you "well I hope you have a wonderful day" he said and you nodded taking you're seat. As the lesson began you had to pair up. Elliot tried to pair up with you buy instead you paired up with Skylar. He had a saddened look on his face but soon went back to smiling.

You smiled back at him and began working with Skylar. The whole time you could feel hid eyes burning into you're skin. You tried you're hardest to ignore it but had to do something. You walked to him "um can you please stop staring at me?" You asked with an annoyed look. He smiled and began to speak "anything you want Princess"

"don't call me Princess!" You growled in annoyance.

He just giggled at this and agreed not to call you that. Soon the bell rang and you walked out of class.