Chapter 11

Elliot's POV

I was walking back to the house, it was now after school and I told Jake and Kayto I would catch up with them. I wanted to walk alone, so that'd what I did.

I finally got home and opened the door to see the two fighting. "I love (y/n) more!" Jake yelled punching Kayto, "no I do!" Kayto yelled kicking him to the floor. "guys stop, fighting wont solve anything. Why don't we work together to get her?" I said going in between them. Kayto scoffed after I said that while Jake thought about it. "it does sound like a good idea," he said. "come on Kayto, think, we could get her faster if we work together. She'll choose who she wants," Jake said. At least Jake agrees, now the only person left is Kayto. "come on, don't you want her? If you do then you could get her, but we have to team up. There's no other way."

He finally gave in. "now I have a plan," I said and the two came closer to hear. As I explained the plan they both smirked, it seems like they agree. This will be easier than I thought. Once (y/n) is in our grasp she'll have no other choice than to choose one of us, and that one will be me. She'll love me forever, I know she will. She'll love me as much as I love her. I'd kill for her, I'd die for her, I'd live for her, all and only for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry this chapter is so short! I know im awful, I would make it longer but im just too lazy. But I hoped you liked it!