Chapter 13 (warning gore)

Skylar's POV

I walked home after the incident with (y/n). I couldn't believe her, we were best friends, and now she does this? I sighed and kept walking. There's not use in getting too worked up. I looked around, I had the feeling I was being followed, but I didn't see anyone. Maybe it's just paranoia.

Once I get home I make some popcorn and go upstairs to my room and begin watching anime. After a while I heard a noise from downstairs. I knew I was home alone so who could that be? I get up and make my way downstairs, looking around, but I couldn't find anyone. I check upstairs, but no one there.

I go back to watching anime until I hear another noise. I was starting to freak out but tried my hardest to stay calm. That was until someone knocked in my bedroom door. I froze with fear, too scared to answer. It knocks again and I slowly get up. I open the door as quickly as possible ready to attack, but no one was there. "maybe im losing my mind," I whispered. I checked the house again and still couldn't find anyone. I was losing my mind. As soon as I lay back down in my bed I heard a crash coming from downstairs. I quickly get up, and run  downstairs. I see a broken cup on the floor. I then heard a door slam shut.

I begin the panic, backing into a wall. Then I saw it. A demon. It was terrifying. Horns and black wings, fangs and claws. I ran away and to my room locking the door. I learned against my door, hand over my mouth, trying my hardest not to cry, but I failed. The demon kicked the door down. The door fell on my and I struggled to get out. I finally did and I pushed past the demon, running through the house. It was no use, anywhere I went, the demon was there.

I hid in a closet silently crying. The demon yawned and began to speak, "this is getting boring now, it's time for the fun to start."

That voice sounded familiar. I looked through my memories trying to find the voice. Then I did. It was Elliot's. Was Elliot a demon? No he couldn't be! As I was thinking, the door slammed open and the demon stood there grinning. "e-elliot!?" I said crying and the demons grin grew. "correct," he said grabbing my arm. "why? How could you!?" I yelled struggling to get free, but his grip was too strong. He only giggled and took a pair of scissors and stabbed my eye. I screamed in pain, clawing him. His grin turned into an insane smile. "oh how I love the agonizing screams," he said pulling out the scissors. I fell to the floor, covering my stabbed, bleeding eye. He stopped my stomach, cutting it open. I screamed in agonizing pain again, this time holding my stomach.

I looked at him with my good eye, trying to keep my guts from spilling out. "this is for breaking my angels heart," he giggled stabbing my brain. I let out another scream falling to the floor. That was when he smashed my head, an insane grin still plastered on his face. He walked off, covered in blood and to (y/n)'s house...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it's a bit gory, but something had to happen.