Chapter 5

The next morning you woke up to realize it was the weekend. You sat up and saw Skylar sleeping on the floor. You giggled and stepped over her to get to the kitchen. Once at the kitchen you made some cereal and sat at the table in the dining room to eat.

All of a sudden you heard a crash and ran upstairs to see a window in the hallway broken. There was a note tied to a rock in the floor. You picked it up and began reading:

Dear (y/n) (l/n)

I hope you can meet me at the park today at 4:00. See you then~

From K

'whos K?' You wondered. You set the rock and note down and turn around. You jumped when you saw Skylar behind you, "you scared me!" You said and she giggled. "good I was aiming for that." she said and you rolled her eyes.

Kayto's POV

I threw the rock into her window and noticed she instantly came up. I watched as she read the note. She's so cute! Wait what am I thinking! I can't fall inlove but I really want to see her! Ugh stop this nonsense! I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice Elliot standing there clearing at me.

"oh hey Elliot." I said and he scoffed. "I know you're inlove with her kayto, well guess what. I am too and you can't have her." he said. I just rolled my eyes "let's see who she chooses."

"she'll choose me!" a familiar voice said. I turned around to see Jake. Not him too! He glared at him and he just glared back at me. Elliot scoffed and walked off. I know he's going to plan on how to make her his. I guess I should start planning as well. I walked off leaving Jake alone to think. As soon as I get to my room I begin to think of what I can do. It soon came to me and I smirked. (y/n) (l/n), you will be all MINE forever.