Chapter 9

You woke up to darkness. You slowly sat up rubbing you're eyes, and then looked around. It took a while for you eyes to adjust to the darkness, but they soon did. You noticed you were in you're room, Skylar was beside you in the bed fast asleep. You smiled seeing her 'what will I do without you?' You thought. You and Skylar were like sister, almost inseparable. You stood up and made you're way to the door quietly, as you opened the door you glanced back at Skylar to make sure she wouldn't wake up.

Once you realised she didn't you made you're way out of the room and into the hallway. You got to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some milk. As you poured the milk in the cup, you saw two eyes staring at you from the corner of you're eye. You quickly look over to where the eyes were to see nothing. "I'm going crazy," you thought shaking you're head. You drank the milk and headed back upstairs and into bed quickly falling asleep, but before you fell asleep you swore you saw a guy walk into you're room.

(Smol time skip brought to you by a fabulous demon!)

You were fast asleep until BAM! Skylar rolled you out of you're bed. "why'd you do that!" You yelled at her rubbing you're head, "we're late for school!" she said frantically and you quickly got up changing into the school uniform. You ran into the bathroom and brushed you're hair and teeth and quickly packed you're book bag. You looked at yourself in the mirror, you were ok with how you looked so you and Skylar ran downstairs and out of the house.

"why didn't you wake me sooner!?" You yelled at Skylar frustrated. "I was in the shower and I thought you could have woken yourself up!" she said and you scoffed. Once you two were at school Elliot ran up to you wrapping his arms around you. "I missed you (y/n)-senpai!" he said with a smile. You blushed and pushed him away "missed you too?" You said, he looked over you're shoulder, "oh hey Skylar," he said and turned his attention back to you.

You were already walking away wanting to get to class, "wait (y/n)-snepai don't go!" Elliot called to you, but you ignored him. He ran up to you and took you're hand. You looked up at him a faint blush on you're cheeks. He smiled, "is it ok if I hold you're hand?" he asked and you just nodded ok. "thank you (y/n)-senpai!" he said kissing you're cheek. You blushed a deeper red and looked up at him in Shock, and all he did was give you a smile.

Finally you reached class, you said you're goodbyes to Elliot and walked in with Skylar, "where have you two been!" The teacher growled, "of I'm sorry I woke up late..." You said looking down. The teacher signed and pointed yo you're seats "just go sit down." they said and you two did as told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 9 finished!! Yay! I might make another chapter later on tonight so I hope you read it soon! Bai!