Chapter 6

(y/n) POV

The next day it was time to get ready. I got dressed and decided to go out today. I decided to go meet up with the person that gave me the note."hey (y/n)-chan where are you going?" Skylar asked. "oh im going out and walk around town. Maybe buy some stuff," I say giving her a smile. She smiled back "I'd like to come too," she said.

I agreed to allow her to come and now I'm waiting for her to get dressed. "hurry up!" I yell tapping my foot. "sorry just had some complications," she said and I rolled my eyes.

We head out the door and begin walking. "windy today isn't it?" I asked as my hair blew in my face. "yeah it is," she said looking at the buildings.

We walk to the book store and look at the manga section. "oh let's get black Butler!" I say holding out a black Butler manga. "ok but im getting the killing stalking manga," she said and I nodded at her with a smile. Once we bought the books we wanted we began walking in search of a café. I was too distracted looking for a café to not notice someone walking towards me. I bump into a chest which made me fall to the ground. "oh! I'm sorry I wasn't watching where im going," I say giving a nervous giggle. "it's fine," they said. I looked up and my eyes met with orange ones. That's when I realised "Elliot!" I said as heat rose to my cheeks. "hey kitten," he said smirking and holding out his hand. Instead of taking his hand I stand up and go next to Skylar. "don't call me kitten," I say. "then what should I call you?" he asked and I look into his eyes.

"just call me (y/n)."

"but that's boring. I want to give you a nickname!" he said with a smile.

"No!"

"how about angel?"

"I said no nicknames!"

"awe but why!"

"because I don't want one."

He gave up on giving me a nickname and looked at both of us. "where are you guys going?" he asked, "oh we're going to a cafe," I said and he nodded. "can I come with you guys?" he asked and we nodded yes. He took my hand and began walking. I tried to take my hand out of his but to no avail. I gave up and we began walking to the café.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's author-chan! I hope you likes this chapter. I've worked on it at like, five in the morning. You know I didn't know how fun it was to write fan fictions. I tried writing two but they were disasters. So this is my first real fan fiction. Anyways I hope you guys liked it! Cya! ❤️