Chapter 8

You and Skylar were now at you're house, you were eating a huge bowl of noodles while Skylar was eating rice balls, you two were watching (favorite anime) as well. It was mostly silent for you guys except for the times you two fangirled.

You then heard a crash downstairs and you paused the anime and rushed downstairs with a bat to see a window broken. You looked over to see Skylar "look around the house!" You whispered to her. "You!" she whispered back and you groaned, "together then," you said and she agreed. So now you two were walking through you're house together looking for anything or anyone that broke into the house. You couldn't find anyone so you go back and clean up the broken glass from the window and replace it. You two then ran back upstairs and acted like nothing happened.

Jake's POV

I broke into (y/n)'s house and now im watching as her and her friend Skylar walk around the house. It's cute to see her like this, ready to kill someone, it's quite cute. I just wish I could run up and hug her but I can't. Soon they go back upstairs and continue what they were doing.

I stared at (y/n) from the shadows of her room, watching her. After a while they both got tired, Skylar falling asleep first, but (y/n) had some trouble. She soon fell asleep though and I took the chance to walk over to her. I played with her (h/l), (h/c) hair a small smile across my face. She looked so perfect, she looked like an angel. My eyes turned a fuchsia color and I grew fangs. I held back the temptation to sink my fangs into her neck. Instead I placed a small kiss on her lips. I love you (y/n). You will be MINE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is a little shorter than usual but I hope you liked it. Yes I know everything is going a LITTLE slow but I don think you should just rush into it. I hope you liked this chapter. Cya!