His leg came up, trying to kick my side but I ducked down dodging his move. My hand went up just as Edwards leg went above my head. My hand grasped his leg and I stood up knocking him down onto his back.

Before he could make a move to get up I went in for the kill while he was distracted. I straddled his waist as I kept his legs and arms down. I made my nails sharp half way shifting into my wolf. Then came to his back and I put some pressure until he said mercy.

"Mercy" he was breathing heavy and so was I. My fangs were peaking out of my lip and I knew my eyes were black. I retracted my claws and fangs and got off him smiling. I stood and started to dance around while he looked at me from the ground.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah guess who defeated her trainer. Me, oh yeah" I smiled and he released a airy chuckle.

A few days ago Edward taught that since I have a new wolf form I can transition into a half wolf. Well kind of, I can make my claws and fangs come out.

He lifted his hand up for me to help him up. I helped him and then I remembered the little flash of light . I turned around and gasped alittle as I came face to face with Gracie.

"Oh my gosh Gracie, you scared me." She chuckled and reached her hands out for a hug. I walked the few feet to her and she embraced me.

"What are you doing here? You didn't come with Asher did you? How is he? Is he mad at me?" I rushed out worried and i felt the guilt of leaving him consume me.

"No Asher doesn't know that I left but I came here to help you. He's fine, he just misses you. He is going crazy getting people to try and search for you. But anyway Edward called me and told me you finished your training?"

I eyebrows rose and I turned to Edward and he was smiling sheepishly. He shrugged "surprise? You are almost ready Luna."

I smiled but then stopped "almost ready for what?"

Gracie cut in "I'm here to help with the second half of your training. You've gotten past the physical training but now it's for the mental training."

I tilted my head in confusion "what do you mean?"

"I'm here to teach you the ways of the melia witch line." My eyes widened "I know about the line but i honestly don't think I'm part witch. Maybe it skipped a generation?"

    She shook her head "no I can feel your power, it's hidden within you but it's there." I stood uneasy "okay? How do we train for that?"

    "Okay well first we will start with little things trying to bring out your powers." I nodded and she took three blankets out of her bag and placed them on the ground.

  "Sit down you two and we won't really be moving around so I suggest you getting on your jackets."

Now that I wasn't moving around my body started to shiver from the 30° weather. We both got our jackets on and sat on the blanket.

"Okay first let's try something easy like levitation." She placed a plastic cup in front of me and poured some water into it from her bottle.

"Now what your going to do is close your eyes and search for your power. It's a big power source within you, once you find it you grab on to it. You want to push that power out and project it, you want to morph it into whatever you wish."

I nodded and took a breath releasing it. I closed my eyes and tried to focus.
--------

We sat there in the field for a hour while I tried to do something, anything.