"The limit will be shorter because of the larger change, since you would be an entirely different species

"The limit will be shorter because of the larger change, since you would be an entirely different species. However," He changes into me.

"If I change into you, the time limit would become longer, since we are both TV Gods. It's not that big of a difference. Same goes if you change into a different gender." He turns into a female version of himself with long, black hair and long eyelashes. His/her green eyes remained the same, only with longer eyelashes, and his/her chest was slightly flat.

 His/her green eyes remained the same, only with longer eyelashes, and his/her chest was slightly flat

"See, not too big a difference, so it can hold longer. Now you try."

"Um...okay." I was still confused about how he was able to change so easily.

"Just think of an animal. Its details: fur, scales, feathers, teeth, beaks. Things like that."

I concentrate hard. I thought of white fur, large claws, black eyes, a stubby tail, and round ears. My body glitched into a polar bear. The change didn't feel very pleasant, though. It actually kind of felt similar to an electric shock. Lloyd applauds me.

"There you go! My little student is such a fast learner!" He smiles like a proud father. I felt dizzy when my body changed back. I had to sit down and hold my head.

"Good work, Y/N! Next lesson!" He pats my head, and I groan in frustration. I felt so tired.

End of Flashback:

'My boys are so sad. They deserve a vacation, and I finally get to go to France! Suck it parents!' I smile happily and skip through the back entrance of the antique shop.

'Although...did Ash really feel upset when I 'died?''

"Huh? Drossel hasn't made any new toys." I observe the empty sections of the shelves. The door opens, and I froze.