The Alternative II

Author's Note:

Welcome, one and all, to the newest alternative chapter! If you recall how an alternative chapter works that's wonderful! If not, then go back to the first alternative and read my explanation. Now, on with the show!

Your POV:

While wandering the streets, I catch sight of posters set up all over town for Ciel's charity event for orphans. He was doing the play Hamlet. For the next few days, I've been purposely avoiding Sebastian because he wanted me to preform, but I wanted to just watch this time. I bought tickets to the show for the servants and myself. Lucky me got front row seats. Currently, we were waiting for the curtain to lift and for the show to begin. Oliver seemed to be getting along well with the little boy sitting beside him, while Arthur sat on my left and Drossel on my right. The curtain eventually rose and the show began. The stage lights turn on and Finny came into sight in the corner of the stage to narrate.

"The King of Denmark was met with an untimely death. He is succeeded by his younger brother, Claudius, who has been crowned king. And the late kings wife, who until now has seemed to love him unconditionally, has scandalously become the bride of Denmark's newest ruler."

The light shone on Undertaker (who wore a pink dress) and Lau.

"Oh. What happened to my brother was such a terrible tragedy, but we're both still alive, so shouldn't we enjoy ourselves?"

"Hehehe. Absolutely, my dear."

"Pardon my reach." Lau touches Undertaker's boney chest. I couldn't help, but laugh a little at Lau's expression, which showed his slight disgust towards touching the old reaper in such a manner. "Ah! How lovely you are."

Undertaker started squirming and laughing from the touch, since he was really ticklish. He attempts to push away, but it's utterly useless.

"Hahaha! You're getting a bit handsy for me, don't you think? I am a lady after all! Hahahahaha!"

I laugh along, since Undertaker's laughter was a bit contagious. The curtain drops for a moment before rising again, revealing Ciel by a tower prop.

"And then, in a startling development, the late king's son, Hamlet, encounters him as a ghost."

Tanaka drops down by a wire.

"Oh no! Father, what can this mean that thou appearist so before me?"

'Oh God! This is really bad.' I held in a laugh from Ciel's terrible acting.

"Ho. Ho. Ho."

"Is that so? It was my vile uncle. That man, the devil Claudius did this to you."

'Great. Now I'm thinking of Claude.'

"He poured poison in your ear, father."

"Ho. Ho. Ho."

"I understand what you ask." Ciel nods in understanding. "Yes. You bid me to take revenge in thy place." He drew his sword.

"I will do as you ask, father. I promise you that my hatred will live along with yours. I will avenge though it may mean the fires of Hell," The spot light became very bright. I had to squint to see. "I swear it here and now! In your name, vengeance shall be mine!" The light sways side to side. The crowd of kids weren't even paying attention. As for Arthur and Oliver, they were yawning.