Build Him Up With... What The Hell?

_________________________________
Your POV:
_________________________________

_________________________________Your POV:_________________________________

Now, there were a few things I needed that were not available in the workshop, one of those things being extra-strength bug spray to take care of the termites living within Drossel's head. I had to step out into the real world to get some from the nearest shop. It was late, though, so not many places were open. Luckily, I was able to find something. I just hope it'll be strong enough to get rid of most, if not all, of them.

Once that's taken care of, I pick up a bag of straw from the corner of the room and use it to re-stuff his head, replacing what had fallen on the floor. Then, I find a sewing needle and a spool of orange thread. I might not be able to do anything about the chipped wood, but at least, I can cover the hole by sewing the hair together. That should keep in the straw as well. After it's all done, I step back and admire my work. Considering my lack of experience in sewing and doll care, I didn't do half bad. I was quite proud.

'I wonder if Undertaker will give me a coffin in exchange for a laugh, or if he'll actually make me pay? I better stock up on both jokes and cash to be safe. Suppose I can just leave him here for the time being. Not like he'll start to deteriorate or whatever.' I give a great yawn and groan as I rub my sleepy eyes.

"Shit, I'm beat," I mutter to myself while stretching my arms above my head. It was pretty late— No doubt nearing dawn, and I was pretty tried after all that running for my life. At this point, I didn't even want to bother punching the buttons to get home.

'If I remember right, the owner of this place was put in a sanatorium. Maybe I can just stay the night here? Hell, maybe I'll just move right in, since no one's using it.' I smile to myself at the thought and shake my head.

'Nah, that wouldn't be right. Besides, I have my own home I can go to. I'm just being lazy. Besides, what would I possibly do with all those rooms?' I pick up a hairbrush from a shelf and walk back to Drossel, using it to sort out his hair. He is a pretty doll, I'll give him that. When I was younger, I never had the desire to play with dolls or even want to be near them. I better preferred the plush animal variety, but Drossel isn't so bad. He's a possessed doll, but not the kind that wants to kill you. Turn you into a doll, yes, but not kill you, and even then, it no longer matters, since he's dead now... Double dead, I suppose, judging off of what Grell had stated earlier.

'Oh, wait, didn't he kill that guy on the bridge? Damn. Oh well.' I hum as I set the brush down before straightening up his jacket and call it a night. I've done all I can. Yawning again, I decide to just pull up a chair and use my coat, which had been left draped over another table, as a makeshift pillow to rest my head on. I'll sleep here tonight and go to Undertaker's first thing in the morning.