Chapter Twenty One ✓

THE TRUTH COMES OUT

THE TRUTH COMES OUT

NOVA WAS THE FIRST one to run out of the house and onto the deck where the rest of the Cullen's met with her.

"You imprinted on my daughter!" Bella screeched angrily at Jacob who was just getting off the ground from when Bella threw him out of the house. "It wasn't my choice!" Jacob yelled back, causing Nova to chew on her nails. "She's a baby!" "It's not like that. Do you think Edward would let me live if it was?" Nova ran a hand through her hair, worriedly.

"I'm still debating it." That comment came from Edward, which made Nova sent a glare towards him.

"I've held her once! One time, Jacob. And you already think you have some moronic, wolfy claim on her, huh? She's mine!" Without warning, Bella flings her hand towards Jacob and he flies into the trees. Nova gasped, he got up. Seth and Leah came out from the trees in their wolf form.

Leah whines, and Seth howled and Nova looked at him. "It's fine, Leah." "You're gonna stay away from her." Bella says, stepping closer to his figure. "You know I can't do that." Bella takes another hit at Jacob, flying him back to the ground.

She punched him hard in the stomach which created Nova to wince. "Stop her, Edward." Esme said. Nova was standing beside her and Esme placed a comforting arm around Nova.

"He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?" He grinned. Edward earned another glare from Nova who shifted uncomfortably on her feet.

She doesn't want to watch it, Bella's strong.

Too strong.

Nova knows that she's the strongest person in the Cullen household, and that scares her.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me a few days ago? Thats gone now, right?" "Long gone." "Because it was her. From the beginning... it was Nessie who wanted me there."

"NESSIE?"

"You nicknamed my daughter after the loch- ness monster!" Bella screamed, she moved toward Jacob more. Instead, Seth jumps in front trying to chomp at Bella. Bella pushes him aside and he hits the tree, Nova ran over to him.

"Seth, are you okay?" Jacob asked the young wolf. Whimpering, Nova could feel her heart break at the sight of Seth being hurt. Seth shook it off and stood up, Nova stayed close to the wolves. "Seth, I'm sorry." Bella apologized, not meaning to do what she did.

Seth rubbed up against Nova's leg and she placed a hand on his soft fur. His sister Leah, rubbed up against him and growled at the newborn Vampire. Bella scrunched up her face again, turning to Jacob. "Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness-"

Nova glanced at Bella and she began to look mad again. Seth whimpered and moved against his imprints leg. "All I want is for Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now... I understand why. This is the reason."

                                           -

Everything cooled off after a while at the house. Nova got off the phone with her uncle Charlie and now she was sitting on the couch.

Jacob was sleeping on the other one, he still hasn't left the Cullen's place. Nova noticed the other Cullen's smiling and laughing as they came back from hunting. Now they can hunt without any interference from the wolves. They can be happy now, all of them.

Except Charlie. He's a wreck. Nova tells him that Bella's okay, but she hates lying to him.

She wants him to know the truth, but she knows what'll happen if she told him. The Volturi will not accept it, he'll die. Nova looked at Bella and Edward. Bella held the baby in her arms, Rosalie walked over and Jacob woke up from his sleep. "Finally," Rosalie said, rubbing her hands together and smiling.

"My turn."

"Where does she sleep?" Bella asked chuckling, she gave the baby to Rosalie. Rosalie took her and smiled, looking down at the thing that killed Nova's cousin.

"In my arms. Or Edward's or Esme's." "Happy birthday!" Alice sang. She gave Bella a hug.

The rest of the Cullen's were just coming in, and Nova noticed Carlisle and Esme were both laughing. "I stopped aging like... two days ago." Bella pointed out. Nova and Jacob both got off the couch.

"Well, we're celebrating it anyways. So, suck it up." Esme and Nova shared a chuckle, Alice held out a key to their new house. Nova watched as they left, she gave Bella a small hug and said happy birthday before they went out to the new place that the Cullen's built them for their family. Jacob waited inside the living room, Nova went back and was sitting down with Esme.

"Someone's here for you," Carlisle said to Nova. Furrowing her eyebrows, Nova looked at him. "What? Who?" "Why don't you go see for yourself." Esme suggested, smiling and placing her hands on Carlisle's biceps. Raising an eyebrow, Nova headed downstairs to the front door.

Opening it, she didn't except it to be him but it was. Smiling, she embraced the young wolf in her arms, breathing in his scent which smelt like forest and pine from the trees. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

"Seth." Nova sighed with relief.