Chapter Eight ✓

ISABELLA MARIE CULLEN

AFTER THE KISS EVERYONE stood up and clapped. Nova was happy for them - her two favourite people got married today. She cheered as they walked back down the aisle together. It then started to get dark out. People were talking, drinking champagne, and laughing while having a good time.

Nova was going to congratulate Edward and her cousin, but found Bella's four friends instead. The four of them were standing by the large cake, and Angela was taking pictures of it. "Just thought it be bigger," Jessica commented, just as Alice and Jasper walked up to them. Nova chuckled and folded her arms. 

"Yeah." Eric agreed, taking a look at it. Jasper stood by Alice and he sent a smile towards Nova.

Nova grinned back. "Hi," Angela said. 

"Hi guys. We were just saying how pretty everything is," Jessica said. Nova chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"You know, just saying..."  

"Oh, thanks so much. You don't think it's too much?" The four friends shook their heads. Alice and Jasper walked away and Nova stayed with the four of Bella's friends. Angela turned and noticed her, her eyes going wide. Eric smiled at her. "Nova?" Angela asked. Nova nods. She brought Angela in a hug. "Oh, my god!" Angela laughed and said, "It's so good to see you, you look so pretty!" 

"Thanks, Ange. You look pretty, too." Nova smiled, pulling away from the hug. She hugged Jessica next, Eric, and Mike. "You've gotten so much taller," Angela pointed out. 

Nova giggles. "How are you guys?" She asked them.

"We're good," Jessica answers. "That's good." Nova laughed, finding it weird that she said we're, meaning as in she answered it for all of them. Nova talked to Bella's friends for a few more minutes, and then she wanted to find Bella and Edward. 

She hugged all of them again, hopefully she'll see them again later tonight. Nova walked away. On the way to finding Bella a few of Carlisle's friends stopped her, wanting to meet Bella's cousin. She couldn't exactly say no. 

She finally found Bella and Edward she ran over to Bella and gave her a hug now that she could and Alice wasn't there to tell her no. "I'm so happy for you guys," Nova said, hugging Bella and Edward.

"Thanks, Nova." Edward smiled, and then his smile turned into a grin. Nova stood next to Bella as Seth walked over.

"Hey, man," he said, giving Edward a bro hug. Nova giggled, turning to look at him. Billy wheeled over to them and noticed Nova. Seth looked Nova up and down, her red dress was perfect on her. Her hair looked great and she had just the right amount of makeup on. Seth's eyes couldn't stop but to only focus on her. His imprint. His soul mate. He couldn't believe that Nova Swan was his forever. He was bound with this beauty for the rest of his life. 

"Thank you," Edward smiled at Seth. "I hope you'll be happy, Bella. Nova, it's nice to see you again."

Nova smiled which made Seth's heart race. Her smile was everything. "It's good to see you too, Billy." Seth looked at Nova and he smiled. "Thank you, Billy. Have you heard from him?" Nova shifted on her feet, thinking about Jacob and this whole situation made her upset. She misses Jake, besides Seth and Jared he was always one of her favourites out of the pack. "I'm sure Jake wishes you the best."

Nova's eyes flickered to the ground and she frowned. 

"Well, I plan on getting drunk," Charlie said.

Sue's Mom stood next to him and Seth. Seth laughed. Nova giggled and Seth turned to look at her. "They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass?" Nova couldn't help but to laugh at the look Billy gave Charlie. Sue smiled, and Billy turned in his chair. 

"Sparkling fire water," Billy rammed the end of his chair on Charlie's leg. Nova laughed, throwing her head back while Billy said, "Sounds great." The three of them walked away, Seth and Nova walking away from the bride and groom. 

A waiter came by with champagne on a tray and Seth took two. "Aren't we a little young?" Nova asked him, raising an eyebrow. Nova giggled, as Seth handed one to her. "Come on, fifteens not that young." Nova shrugged. 

"We're under age. Besides, it's a wedding so... I guess we're fine, right?" 

"Exactly, it's a wedding." Nova grinned, raising her glass, turning to Seth. "To Bella and Edward." Seth nodded, raising his glass towards hers. "To Bella and Edward." They clanged glasses and Nova took a sip. She's not a fan of champagne, but it's a wedding. 

You're supposed to be celebrating, right?

Nova giggled, as some spilt out of her glass.

Seth laughed at his imprint who was clearly a clumsy girl. Seth's eyes widened. The person standing behind her looked at the two. Nova was laughing at her stupidity so she didn't quite notice. Seth's eyes met hers. "What do you think you're doing, young lady?" Nova stopped drinking it. She looked at Seth for any sign of help. She recognized that voice, and it wasn't just anybody's voice. Turning around, Seth moved closer and Nova's eyes widened. 

"Mom?"