Thank you.

Not My Type has 6.47k views.

I know this sounds cliché but I never thought one of my stories would catch so much attention, and it truly could not have gotten this far without you guys. The popularity can't be crediting to my writing, because in all honest it isn't that great (I may go through and edit this story in the future). This isn't my doing, this is our doing.

After the first version of Not My Type flopped I didn't expect this version (a rewrite) to come so far. I couldn't have imagined ever having a popular story, no matter how hard I tried, but you guys helped me achieve that goal.

In all honesty this was just a for-fun story. It wasn't my main concern until it started gaining momentum, and then I started to take it seriously (which is why as time passes it will need a rewrite).

So, I'm bad with sentimental shit. But seriously, thank you guys so much for reading, and a special thank you to those who voted and commented as well- and another special thank you to all my friends who read the story (two worthy shout-outs are Vamp and Hades).

I love you guys, your support means a lot more to me than you'd expect.

Thank you.

xøryan

p.s.: anybody want a sequel? oh, or a prequel?