18

a/n: this was supposed to be cuddles but it took me like four days to write so

"If you told me three weeks ago that Frank Iero was climbing through my window at night, I'd guess you were probably coming to strangle me," Gerard said, making Frank laugh. "Not sneak in for late night cuddles."

"If your mom still has a curfew for company, your past hookups with other dudes must have been interesting, hm?"

Gerard's cheeks lit up. "Let's not talk about that-"

Frank flopped down onto Gerard's mattress- something he used to do a lot, note- and chuckled. "I don't care about it, as long as it isn't continuing."

"What do you mean?" Gerard asked as Frank kicked off his Chucks.

"I don't care about the dudes you've slept with before, as long as you're not doing it now that we're back together- unless they had STDs. Then I care."

"I'm clean- Condoms exist." Gerard said, half teasing. He flopped down onto the mattress next to Frank. "Did... Did you hook up with anyone, while we weren't together?"

"My left hand." Frank grunted, rolling over and, literally, laying his entire upper half on Gerard. "I was too depressed to get fucked."

"Wow, who knew you were so relatable." Gerard chuckled. "I only got with one person. All other hookups were before I met you."

"Who?" Frank asked, folding his hands over Gerard's chest, and resting his chin on his knuckles.

"Wh-What?"

"Who... Did you hook up with?"

Gerard lifted his head up to look at Frank. "I... Honestly don't even remember his name," he lied.

"Bar night?" Frank asked.

"I had a lot. And he looked like you."

"I'm flattered, I think."

"I was tempted to keep his number, but I knew that would only cause problems."

"I'm glad you didn't."

"Me too," Gerard sighed.

a/n: this story is coming to a close, soon. It'll be interesting. Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been super fucking depressed.

Also, this has nothing to do with the story, but do y'all remember when Frank had bangs??

because OH MY GOD.

the things I would do to that boy tbh-

Anyways, QOTD is: Who do you think tops in Frerard?

(It's totally Gerard.)

Anyways, have a lovely day/night!