Expect the Unexpected

**Placed at the beginning of Eclipse**

"I'm guessing it rained again," I say when I get out if the car, and step into a puddle, thus making my black Converse soaked.

"You guessed it, seven inches!" Uncle Charlie says as he pops the trunk. I grab my suitcases and he shuts it.

"Ahh!!!! Shelby!!! You're here!!! I didn't think you would be here until later!!!" I hear my cousin Bella yell from her upstairs window. She takes off, and I hear a loud crash, and she almost literally falls through the front door.

"You're still as clumsy as I remember Bells!" I say. I drop my suitcases, and give her a hug.

We are often mistaken as sisters. I can see where people come from when they ask if we are. We are as close as sisters, if not closer. We have the same brown hair, except my hair is a little bit longer. She has chocolate brown eyes, and I have bright green eyes. I'm 5' 7," whereas she is 5' 4."

"I was suppose to take the 10:30 flight, but gram got me tickets for the 8:45 one," I say.

"Well I'm glad you're here!" she gushes.

"This is the happiest I've seen in weeks!" Charlie says.

She shrugs it off, and says, "Come on, I'll help you with your bags. Charlie, are Jake and Billy still coming over for dinner?"

"Last time I checked, yeah, but I don't know, why don't you give Jake a call?" he says. Bella and I both grab a bag, and head inside.