I tried to snatch the phone , but she snatched it back. " Oppsie " she smirked at me and walked off.

I was frustrated. Why would she do this? And .. What will Liv say when she sees it?

-
I was at the Arena , I just had a match against Enzo , which was actually a very good one.

I headed back to my lockeroom and checked my phone.

1 message from Liv❤🗽

My heart started beating. What if the text was about Aj? Or maybe she just texted me to see how I was. I finally decided to check it.

" Hey .. I think we need to talk .. "

I threw my phone across the room and sat on the bench. I brushed my hand in my head.

I'm going to lose the girl I love .. And I don't want that.

I heard a knock on my door.

" Come in! " I groaned. I saw Aj come in , her face was white , and her eyes were puffy.

" Did you get the text too? " I asked her. She nodded her head yes. I saw a tear fall down her cheek.

I ran up to her and hugged her. She cried into my shoulder.

" Dean .. I don't think me and Aj are together anymore .. " She said into my shirt.

" What do you mean? " I asked her.

" He .. Wouldn't let me tell my side of the story .. I called him .. And he told me .. We were gonna take a break " She broke down. I held her in my arms.

" I'm sorry " I wipered.

" Don't be " she said.

" Why? " I asked her.

" Because .. I need you to do something for me Dean? Okay? " She said.

" Okay "

" Your gonna need to leave me alone " She broke the hug.

" What!? " I was puzzled.

" Dean .. Just make things work with Liv okay? She's a good girl alright? " She smiled at me and wiped her tear.

" No .. No Aj .. You were my first love okay? " I said walking closer to her.

" No .. Dean you don't get it .. You need to be happy alright? " She gave me one last hug then ran out the lockeroom.

I felt something wet hit my neck , that's when I noticed I was crying.

" Bye Aj " I said to myself. I then called up Liv , and told her everything.

-

10 months later...
( I know guys .. Why a time jump all of a sudden? Well you'll see 😉 )

Authors POV

So what happened in these past 10 months? Well ill tell you.

Seth and Bayley broke up ..

But Bayley and Finn got together!

Seth and Sasha ended up being in a 6 month relationship , but then called it quits after a fight.

Nikki and Dolph ended up getting back together!

Roman didn't want to be in a relationship after Sasha , and decided to focus more on the championship.

Aj and Liv continued the fued for 3 months , the fued consisted of Aj and Liv dressing up as eachother , playing mind games with eachother , and beating the hell out of eachother. At their last match Liv one the championship from Aj.