"Maybe I should just stay here to die, in complete serenity."

Hey guys;)! sorry i didn't upload yesterday! But hopefully this chapter will make up for it...? ;)

This chapter is very, dramatic, and there's a kind of surprise.

The song for this chapter is No Worries by McFly, it's one of my all time favouriite songs, and I think you'll all really like it, Just play it when i tell you too:)? okay?

Also, I hope you like the extremely sexual Louis gif. It's HAWT ---->

I think this chapter is longer than usual...i think ;)

So yeah...enjoy<3!

I love you all, remember to vote and comment:)!

BIG love, Becca .x

Callie’s P.O.V}

“Right boys, say bye to the girls. We need to go now. No, none of those faces, we’re leaving. Harry, Louis. Get in the car now. Come on boys, just do what I say, you’re supposed to do as I say, I'm your tour manager. Boys Za-Louis get IN the car, not on top of it. You haven’t even said goodbye – Niall, no you can’t get dropped off at McDonalds on the way there. Zayn just do as you’re told, please put the gel in your bag and get your ass in the car. Now. Oh my god guys please. Liam, I don’t care if you were about to do a twitcam, you can tweet the fans while you’re in the car, okay? Please? Well done Liam, why can’t the rest of you do as you’re told like Liam does? Boys. Right, I can’t believe I'm going to have to do this, you’re aged between 18 and 20, but 3-2-1.” The boys finally do as Paul tells them and hug and kiss us goodbye before slinking into the car, I sniffle away the tears, giggling as they pout at Paul.

He turns to us and rolls his eyes, “I’m pretty sure this wasn’t in the job description. I’m meant to be a tour manager, not a babysitter. Anyways, thanks for taking them off of me for a night” he winks at us as he heads back to the car, “Bye girls!” he yells as he closes the door. We wave to the boys as the car pulls away and disappears from our sight.

Before I have the time to mope or cry, the girls have pulled a jumper over my head and shoved me into Kayla’s car. “Where the hell are we going?!” I yell as the door is slammed shut.

“You’ll see,” they say in unison, starting the engine and speeding off.

Rose chucks me a pair of boots to pull on and I lean back in my seat, I'm always so tired now. It’s so unfair.

I feel my eyes gently closing, and don’t attempt to fight it, just letting myself fall asleep gently in the back of the car.

 ***

The horn beeps loudly and I jump up from my slumber, “Wake UP!” Rose yells, “Seriously, you’re like dead when you sleep. We’ve been yelling at you for ten minutes, even tried shaking you!” wow. I’ve never been such a heavy sleeper before…strange.

I look at the window and find myself at the biggest shopping centre I have ever seen. Like seriously, it’s huge. We pile out of the car and the girls take my hands, “Right, not to scare you or anything,” Kayla begins, “But you’re going to be in hospital for a while now, it’s the…big side effects and shiz that are going to kick in now, so you’re going to have to stay for a few months…today we’re going to get you everything you need and want for hospital!” She sounds excited at the end.