"No matter how much you drive me insane, I can't help loving you."

Okay guys;D! how are you all:)? what do you think of the story so far?

I have a feeling in this chapter, you're going to expect one thing, but get another...

A lot happens in this chapter...sort of, get ready for a big...surprise...again;)

oh, enjoy the very sexy gif of Harreh laughing;D he's so beautiful, it's so unfair:L

I haven't found the perfect song for this chapter:/ If I find one, I'll add it to the side:) - okay, i found it;D haha, fallen in love with this band called "Lifehouse" and the song is called Broken, it really describes how Callie and Harry are feeling. Listen to it when i tell you to:) okay, it's at the side ----->

Hope you enjoy this chapter<3 remember to comment what you think<3!

I'll upload a REALLLLLLLY long chapter if I get 10 comments on this chapter:) hehe

love you all ~ Becca .x

{Harry’s P.O.V}

And with those heart-breaking words, she walks over, picks up her bag and coat before slipping on her shoes and leaving quietly. Me and Louis don’t move. Don’t breathe. We both just watch with the same pained expression plastered across our faces.  Where is she going? I’ve blown it now, haven’t I? I’ve lost the most precious thing to me because of my stupidity. It’s all my fault.

{Callie’s P.O.V}

I can feel both the boys’ eyes burning holes in my back as they watch me leave.

I walk out calmly, I don’t want to cause a scene. I don’t want to cause anything.

I hurt Harry so badly, but maybe that’s what I need to do so I don’t hurt him even more when I die.

Maybe, this is what was meant to happen all along.

Maybe this pain is for a reason.

I swore to myself I wouldn’t fall for him.

I decided that I couldn’t lead him on, but I did.

I led him on and now I’ve hurt him, the thing I was trying not to do.

I hurt him so badly.

I hurt me so badly.

 I

 stick my hand out for a taxi, watching as its bright, yellow body moves towards me. I stand completely still, waiting, hoping for it to collide with my body, to knock me down, to run me over and destroy my soul, all the pain going with it. I don’t want to be anywhere right now except in my parents’ warm, loving embrace.

The taxi stops beside me, the only collision being between the driver’s expectant expression and my weary one. I guess it’s not my day today.

I hop in the cab quickly, taking one last glance up to the window of the hotel, towering above me.

Something catches my eye, and I allow my eyes to connect with the set of eyes staring down at me, those beautiful green eyes. I can’t do this. But I have to. Be strong Callie. Be strong. Be the person you’ve always wanted to be, the confident, assured, strong person you dream of being. Be who you want to be.

I slam the door shut, “the airport please,” watching out of the window with teary eyes as we pull away from the hotel, from my loved ones.