"Jason called me to basically threaten to go to the council that I have humans staying on pack lands." Enoch explained.

Dylan looked at his father he been back on pack lands for a couple of weeks now leaving every so often to take care of Archangels business and find out more information about the death of his mate.

He been back to the bar to search for the man that had the photograph of his mate but the rogue was nowhere to be found.

Dylan spoke up for the first time since the meeting has been called. "Humans have been living on pack lands for centuries. All the council does is come out to access that secrecy is being maintained. And so far, it has as packs has not been declaring war on each other anymore."

Nathan placed his hand on Dylan shoulder. "Son," He gave Dylan a grim smile. "You do not know this man, when we saw him the other day he wanted war. I have a feeling that he wants it like the old days. When lawlessness ruled the packs."

"I heard that they have omegas in his pack now that he was taken over." Anthony a solider shouted from the back.

Enoch looked up sharply at the man. "From where did you gather this information?"

Anthony scratched the back of his head looking sheepish. "I have been visiting a friend."

Male laughter followed his statement as they all know what type of friend he has been visiting. Sleeping with other people from other packs was not frown up as much has it has been years ago when they were rivals.

For the past fifty years they lived in harmony with each other up until Jason taken over the role of Alpha.

"Anything else your friend has decided to disclose to you?" Elena asked thinking privately that Anthony having a special friend in the rival pack could work to their advantage.

He shook his head. "She seems pretty afraid. She doesn't want to meet with me anymore as there are repercussions."

Enoch leaned his head back thinking of the Silver Rock pack and a way to end the feud before bloodshed as once blood has been spilt it will be only a matter of time before war starts. In modern times with human technology makes it even more easier for word to spread that werewolves do exist.

And that is a secret that both sides agree should be kept hidden.

***

Dylan shifted back into his human skin when he entered the town. He clothed himself with his spare clothes that he kept hidden by the tree on the outskirts. All pack members keep their clothes hidden nearby when they shift, not that nudity was a problem in a pack.

They all grew up surrounded by each other nakedness, it was just that with human now mixing in with them they have to be more careful not to be seen.

It made Dylan wish that he lived in the dark ages when pack lands belonged to just the pack. Nowadays it was very hard to disallow humans to set up in their town without drawing attention to themselves.

Fixing his clothes, he steps out of the forest on the side walk walking into the town. A lot of pack members tilt their head to the side in a gesture of submission and respect of his status. They all knew him to be the next Alpha. He hasn't yet challenged his father for the position, they haven't pushed him to do so as they were happy under his father rule.

Under his family rule the pack has prospered the last hundred and fifty years since his great grandfather challenged the then Alpha for leadership. It was how this pack survived the golden age.

Dylan stood in the centre of the town a vulnerable spot as everyone can see him but a good spot for him to observe the coming and going of the towns people.