Chapter seventeen - Your Room or Mine?

A/N - if you are uncomfortable with sex scenes feel free to skip this chapter and go to the next one.   Thanks so much :)

She kissed him hard on the mouth, nibbling his bottom lip. Instinctively his lips parted to allow access to her tongue. She could feel his excitement through the towel still miraculously around his waist. He unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. He eyed her with such desire. She could see the passion burning in his eyes. She kissed him again and he lifted her off her feet and she wrapped her legs around his waist and he groaned against her mouth

"Your room or mine?" he asked.

"Definitely yours" she replied.

As he carried her to his room she removed her bra and dropped it on the floor. She could feel his erection getting bigger. He opened the door and Lilli closed it behind them. He put her on the bed and stood up to look at her.. Lilli looked up at him through her lashes and pulled the towel off. There he was in all his glory. Lilli's eyes scanned his sexy toned body down to his erection. He was magnificent. He knelt down between her legs and removed her pants. Lilli bit her lip and Jett licked his. He kissed up the inside of her thigh, when she realised what he was going to do she moaned.

The next thing she felt was his tongue flicking and licking her. Penetrating and driving her wild. She grabbed fistfuls of his hair holding his head there. God the guy had had the most talented tongue. Just as she felt like she would explode he stopped and looked at her licking his lips.

"Are you ready?" he asked her his voice hoarse and husky.

Lilli could only nod. He stood up and turned her around.

"Hold the bedsheets" he told her. She did exactly that.

He entered her with such force that it took her breath for a second. It felt amazing having him inside her. He held her hips and kept thrusting. Harder and faster he went. She knew he was close, and so was she. With a final grunt he thrust hard and deep.

"Fucking hell Lilli you are amazing"

That was enough for her, as she came she screamed his name and collapsed on the bed exhausted.

As he lay on the bed beside her he ran his hand lightly down her back to her ass. She tingled with goosebumps at his touch. He loved the feel of her soft warm skin under his hands. She looked at him and smiled. So he took this opportunity to kiss her. He couldn't believe that Lilli was finally naked in his bed. Now that she was he didn't want her to leave.

She touched his cheek gently and kissed him softly on the lips. He smiled at her. He actually smiled. It was the first time she had seen a proper smile from him. He had the cutest dimples, which made him look even hotter. She thought he should definitely smile more. She ran her hands over his chest, feeling every muscle along the way. He stood up to get dressed. Lilli sat up and motioned for a kiss. He walked over and stood in front of her. She held his hips as he leaned down to kiss her.

When he stood she still held his hips. His eyes met hers and he could see what she was going to do. His excitement began to rise in front of her. She licked her lips and looking up at him through her long lashes she took him in her mouth. She sucked and licked up down his shaft. With each suck he got harder. He was on the brink of exploding when he asked her to stop. He pushed her back on the bed. As he looked into her eyes he entered again. This time it was slow and deliberate thrusts. The passion was still in his eyes along with something else.

He held her gaze as he picked up speed. She could feel herself losing control. Relief washed over her and she moaned out loud

"Oh god Jett"

He finally let himself go. He wanted her to come first this time. Now that she had he could come himself. He pushed as hard as he could and with that final push he groaned

"You are so beautiful Lilli"

She smiled seeing the satisfaction in his eyes. The day had been incredible.

Fight for Me - The story of Lillianna & Jettजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें