Chapter sixteen - What Now?

Jett woke early and headed to the gym. Mike was surprised that he arrived on his own. Mike thought Lilli was a good fit for Jett. She also didn't put up with his moods.

"Good morning sunshine" Mike laughed.

"Is it?" he asked.

"Please tell me you fucking kissed her! If you didn't I will kick your ass myself!" Mike said.

"Maybe I should say no just to see you try" Jett snapped.

"There's my boy!" Mike teased. "So you did kiss her?" he added.

"Yes I did. Then I spent the night with my right hand!" he said.

"What the fuck Jett?" Mike asked shocked.

"I don't know what to do now Mike. I don't want to rush her." He said.

Mike felt for Jett. He was like a son to him. He could see Jett had fallen for Lilli.

When Mike met Jett he had no idea how to handle his feelings. His Mother and Father never took the time to get to know him. He lived with a mother who was so high she didn't even realise his father was bringing home prostitutes most nights. Jett had to fend for himself. He started fighting to pay his mother's debts to drug lords. He paid them off just before his mother overdosed. It was then he moved in with Aden.

"Take your frustration out on the bag Jett, then we will talk about how to move forward with Lilli." He said.

The whole time Jett punched the bag he thought about the kisses he had shared with Lilli last night. He thought about her soft lips and how they would fell on other parts of his body. He thought about the day he bumped into her leaving the bathroom. God he wished that towel had fallen off that day. He longed to see her naked.

Mike was watching him take out his frustration on the bag. He could see Jett's mind ticking over and over. He needed to help him clear his head.

"What now?" Jett asked Mike.

"Indeed what now?" Mike said.

"I meant with training." Jett snapped.

"No first we have to work out 'what now' with Lilli. She is dominating your thoughts man, I can see it." Mike said.

"I have never felt this way about a girl before Mike. I am so out of my depth here." Jett said.

"My advice for what it is worth. Talk to her" Mike said. "She is the only one who can tell you how she feels."

"I know Mike. But I don't know how to start. She did ask me why I started fighting, but I told her to ask me another time" he said.

"Start there Jett. If you open up to her she will soon reveal exactly how she feels." Mike suggested.

"I guess I can try" Jett sighed.

"Go home and talk to her Jett. You need to clear your head before next week." Mike said.

Jett left the gym with Mike's advice playing over I his mind. When he went in the front door at the villa he smelt something delicious. He went to the kitchen to find Lilli making breakfast. She had made bacon, scrambled eggs and toast. It made his mouth water. She turned and smiled at him.

"Take a seat" she said.

"Where's Aden?" he asked.

"He went to class. I am having a day off to finish the drawing of my Dad. I should be able to finish it today" she said.

"Can we talk Lilli" he asked.

"Sure Jett. Is everything OK?" she asked.

"You asked me why I started fighting. I thought I should explain some things to you." He said.

"Only if you are ready." She smiled.

While they ate breakfast he told Lilli the whole sordid story. He was surprised she didn't look at him with pity, but with understanding. In return she shared how her mother had left because she thought her dad love Lilli more than her. He felt a weight lift from his shoulders. The more he opened up to her, the better he felt.

"Why don't you grab a shower while I clear the breakfast dishes?" she said.

"Are you sure you don't want a hand?" he asked.

"No it's fine Jett. I will be working on my drawing if you need me" she smiled.

He headed off to the bathroom to shower. Lilli cleaned the kitchen and was in her way to her room when Jett came out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. Lilli couldn't help but stare. The water dripping from his hair, and his bare chest stirred something deep inside her. When she met his gaze she could see the desire burning in his eyes. If he touched her now she would do anything he wanted to.

He walked up to her and kissed her hard on the lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kiss with equal passion. She ran her hands down his chest and he tensed under her touch. When she reached the top of the towel she stopped and he relaxed a little. He pulled her closer and kissed her. It was like he was begging for her to touch him with this kiss. His hands ran down her back and over her ass. As he brought his hands back up he skimmed her breasts. He inhaled sharply and asked

"What now Lilli? What now?"