Chapter Nine - Bob's Proposition

Lilli headed straight to Ryders after uni. She worked Tuesday through to Friday. Andy was happy with her performance. She earned great tips and she seemed to be able to tolerate Bob. He had ruined many a waitress with his foul mouth and propositions. So far Lilli had been able to keep him at bay without pissing him off.

"Hi Lillianna" Andy smiled as she came out to the bar to start her shift.

"Hi Andy" she smiled politely.

"How are you handling Bob?" He asked.

"Some days it's hard, and I really have to bite my tongue" she said.

"Has he propositioned you yet?" Andy asked.

"No not yet. Should I expect it?" she asked.

"I would say so. Just decline him as politely as you can, because he has a vile temper." Andy said.

"Thanks for the warning Andy" she smiled.

Speaking of the devil. As she started clearing tables she heard his booming voice. She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey sexy tits, get me a drink?" he yelled.

"Coming right up" she said.

"It's not the only thing coming up!" he yelled to her. Steve rolled his eyes as he gave Lilli Bob's drink.

"Well newbie, I think the time has come for you to stop teasing me" he said when she served him his drink.

"I don't know what you mean Bob" she said sweetly.

"Don't pull the sweet and innocent with me Lillianna" he said.

"I am not pulling anything Bob" she said.

"Well you should be pulling this" he said grabbing his crotch. Andy was watching intently.

"Not my style sorry Bob. Let me know if you need anything else" she said politely and walked away.

Andy smiled at her and so did Steve. They had never seen anyone handle Bob like that. They had a feeling though that it would not be the end of the matter. Bob was very persistent. Guess they would see tomorrow. Lilli's shift was over quickly considering her proposition from Bob.

She got changed and started to walk home. She couldn't believe this was her second week of work already. Andy was nice and so was Steve. She was proud of how she handled Bob. He seemed Ok. Guess she would see tomorrow. She was looking forward to going to bed tonight. She was exhausted. Then she remembered Jett.

"Please be in bed" she was thinking as the villa came into view. It was in darkness, which was a good sign. She quietly opened the door and crept into her room and shut the door.

Thankfully the next morning she and Aden left before Jett got out of bed. She had been successful in dodging their conversation so far. After uni she headed straight to Ryders again. She noticed Bob was already there.

"Hey sexy tits, bring me a drink" he yelled.

"Certainly" she smiled.

"I have another proposition for you newbie." He said.

"Really?" she said politely.

"Get that hot ass of yours out the back room and let me fuck the shit out of you" he said.

"Sorry Bob, my ass stays in the bar only. It's what I get paid for. You will have to meet your hand in the back room" She said sweetly.

"We will see how long you can put me off newbie" he seethed.

"Let me know if you need another drink Bob" she smiled.

Well deflected for another day Lilli went home to bed. It would be interesting to see what would happen with Bob tomorrow.

4.0pt;LI6�VD/