Chapter Three - Jett Butler

Aden and Lilli had been in bed a few hours when Jett came out of his room. It was Monday night, fight night. He had been training hard with his trainer Mike Bass. If he could win this fight and the next he would make finals week. He just missed out last year; he would not miss out this year. He was confident in his abilities, maybe even a little cocky. He left the villa and headed to The Warehouse. It was where all the illegal fights took place. It never seemed to draw unwanted attention. Maybe because some of the local cops loved to bet on the fights.

When Jett walked into his locker room, Mike was already waiting.

"Bout time you got here Jett" Mike said.

"Don't fucking stress Mike." Jett replied.

"Don't get too cocky Jett!"

"I'm not cocky, I'm fucking good!" Jett replied.

"Give me your hands!" Mike ordered.

Jett held out his hands and Mike diligently wrapped them. Once he was done he made his way ringside to check out Jett's possible future opponents.

Jett sat on the bench in the locker room. He enjoyed sitting in the silence. It gave him time to prepare himself before stepping into the ring. His dark brown eyes were full of fire and determination. A lock of his dark hair dropped over his eyes. He brushed it back and took a deep breath. It was almost time. He made his way ringside. Mike patted him on the shoulder and said.

"You got this Jett"

"I know" he replied stepping into the ring to cheers from the crowd.

Everybody loved Jett. The men loved his talent in the ring and women just loved him. Even with his almost permanent scowl, the women still went crazy for him.

As he scowled at his opponent the crowd went silent waiting for the announcer to start the fight. Jett was focused, and then the words he was waiting for.

"READY FIGHT!"

It was on! His opponent got him in the mouth with a quick unexpected jab. It was a mistake! Jett kicked him off his feet. As he stood up Jett got him with a hard right hook to the side of the head. He followed that by taking him off his feet again. This time Jett was on top of him punching him in every unprotected part of his body. He gave his opponent credit for waiting so long to tap out.

Jett went back to the locker room. He showered and put on his sweat pants and hoodie.

"Well done Jett One more to go before finals week" Mike said.

"Piece of fucking cake Mike!" he replied.

"Come ready to train in the morning" Mike said.

"I always fucking bring it!" Jett replied.

With that he headed out of The Warehouse to the Ryders on the opposite corner. He liked to unwind with a drink and some bare tits. The owner Andy Rivers had a talent for hiring the hottest strippers and waitresses. It was a good place to unwind before heading home.

When he arrived back at the villa he raided the fridge before heading to his room. He wondered where the lasagna had come from, it was delicious. No way had Aden made it; he couldn't even boil an egg! With a full stomach he went to his room, put on his headphones and fell asleep. He had training early at Mike's gym.

"Good morning sunshine!" Mike said.

"Fuck you Mike!" Jett snapped.

"Ready to train happy!" Mike smiled.

"That's what I am here for Mike"

"OK start with defense patterns" Mike said.

So Jett started running through the various defense patterns he and Mike had created.

"We don't want anyone taking another cheap shot like last night again" Mike said.

"Don't worry it won't fucking happen again!" Jett snapped.