End-Chapter 22

Eyes. One of the main features on a person. Ocean blue eyes, chocolate brown eyes, mint green eyes, rosy pink eyes... Pink eyes. My baby opens it's eyes and that's the first thing I see. Pink eyes staring right back at me. My smile fades as horror builds upon my face. No...no, no...it can't be...
"What color are my eyes?" I remember Wilford asking... "Pink." I hesitantly answered... "Exactly"...Those were his last words... Why was I so stupid? I should have known what he meant!

"His feet are so tiny!" I hear Mark squeak as he plays with the baby's feet. I can't let him see the eyes. He'll be heartbroken. I let out a nervous giggle. "Yeah, his whole body is tiny." I wasn't lying. My baby's body was extremely tiny. Tinier than regular infants. The doctor already reassured us that the baby is fine-no breathing or health problems. This made me sigh in relief, knowing that my baby will be able to come home tonight.

I look down at Mark, who is kneeling on the floor-playing with the baby's hands now. I smile slightly. I can't believe I'll have two children running around the house now. My heart strikes. How could I do this to Mark? Mark suddenly looks up from his activity. His eyes gaze into mine-seeming to sparkle with excitement. "Timothy James...such a cute name..." He speaks. I grin. "Yeah..." Mark's expression slowly turns into confusion. "You okay?" He asked. I quickly smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine...just a little woozy after having a child...it's hard work, y'know?" Mark smiles back. "Definitely. I can't believe you got through it. Isn't it supposed to feel like you're on fire?" I laugh slightly at Mark's realization. "I guess. I mean, it felt like I was going through Hell while at the same time seeing Jesus. Then again, I feel like that everyday when I deal with you." Mark fake pouts while crossing his arms. "I'm not that bad to deal with..." I smile wider while running a hand through his hair. "I know..." 

It stays quiet for a few seconds. I can hear the sounds of footsteps racing down the hallway, doors closing, wheelchairs squeaking, and more hospital sounds. In those few seconds, I forced myself to believe that Mark and I now had a new member of the family. I believed that this was his child's, not Wilford. I believed that as soon as we got home, I wouldn't have to see Wilford again. I closed my eyes. I want Mark's dreams of having a child to come true. "Unfortunately, they will, sweetheart." That voice. I opened my eyes. Wilford was standing at the end of the bed. Everything seemed to be in slow motion except for him and me.

I knit my eyebrows together. "Will...? What are you doing here?" I ask. Wilford smirks. "I'm here to celebrate with you. It is also my child, of course." You felt adrenaline rush through your body. "Will...how did you even get down here?" Wilford suddenly reaches into his pocket and pulls out an empty vial. "The Ipliers found a way to get us to earth through liquid in a vial." He held up the vial. The Ipliers must've sent him down here then... I thought. Wilford nodded his head. "Correct. The Ipliers did send me down here. It appears that they believe that I will make somehow change my baby to be Mark's baby." He walked around the bed and looked at the baby. He placed his hand on her head softly. I hesitated, thinking about pulling the baby back, but I didn't...It's his baby too anyway. 

Second Person POV 

"You planned this, didn't you." You suddenly asked. He snapped his fingers. The baby seemed to come to life again. She fixated her eyes on Wilford before reaching her hands out towards him with a smile playing along her face. Wilford smiled back at the baby before looking at you. "I plan everything, darling." He answered. The baby hands continued to reach for Wilford. He looked back down at the baby. As much as it killed you to do this, you slowly handed the baby to Wilford. A look of worry spread across your face as Wilford picked up the baby, cradling it in the process. 

"You know, I won't be able to see you again." He turned around and walked around the room with the baby in his hands. "But it's okay, because you won't remember me anyway." Your look of worry turned into a pitiful and sad look. He suddenly changed the position of the baby, now holding him in front of his face. "Such a beautiful baby boy..." He turned back around, now facing you. "But I'm not even close to being a good father." Your heart sank to your stomach as you watched Wilford quickly take the end of the blanket that was wrapped around you son and allowed it to unravel. You slightly sprang forward and almost screamed before realizing that your son was not falling onto the ground. He was gone...? Wilford smirked before dropping the blanket onto the ground. "W-...what?" You somehow stuttered out. 

As you continued staring at the blanket in disbelief, Wilford walked to the side of the bed again. Standing next to Mark, he placed a hand on his shoulder. You looked over slowly to see his eyes glowing white. You jolted back slightly. What the hell is happening?! You yell in your head, too surprised to manage words out of your mouth. Wilford cracked a smile as his body began to fade. 

"Will...?" You said quietly. As if on cue, Wilford's eyes turned back to the usual pink that they are." His smile stayed plastered on his face as his body completely disappeared. "W-What..?" You breathed out. "Hm? What's wrong?" You flinched a little before looking down at Mark. "M-..ark?" Mark smiled. "I mean, I think it's me-but you never know." You somehow cracked a smile before looking down at your arms. There lay your baby boy, looking up at you with such beautiful hazel eyes. "I-...I'm fine..." You made a confused face at your baby as it giggled. 

~"I'm fine", you repeated before smiling. You were right. You're fine. You and you're family will be fine. Wilford left without a trace. Not telling Mark about the odd visit, you both went home happily with a new bouncing baby boy-Timothy James. 

The following night, you had a dream. Oddly enough it was of all of the Ipliers. They were holding a 'congratulations' banner. Including Wilford and Light. When you woke up, you remembered the dream and thought about one thing. One thing only. 'Everything's done. Every fantasy filled adventure with the Ipliers. Whether it involved danger or not. It has ended.' You narrowed your eyes while staring at the carpeted ground. 'Everything's over now, isn't it?'~ 

~End of the Three Part "Something" Series~

I certainly hope you enjoyed. Thank you for staying along for the series-even when writer's block or other problems occurred. I am so thankful for all of you-my readers. Once again, thank you all so much. 

~LeMis

(Also, quick and important question: Wilford, Dark, or Host?)

🎉 You've finished reading Something Terrifying- Darkiplier X Reader- Third book to the "Something" series. 🎉