Seeing your enemy again- Chapter 5

You woke up and felt like you were having a hangover. You were kind of dizzy and your stomach wasn't feeling too well.

You sat up in you plush bed with beautiful blue and white covers and black pillows. You grasped your head as you felt a sudden rush of nausea and a migraine. You quickly swung your legs over the edge of the bed before looking over at Dark. He was still sleeping, snoring a little as he slightly shifted his arms into another position.

You grinned a little before standing up and opening the door. You exited the room and closed the door behind you before walking down the hallway. You were about to walk down the steps but suddenly, you felt a weird feeling in your stomach and throat. Then, you noticed what was happening. I need to get to the bathroom now. You thought as you silently ran down the hallway and entered the bathroom.

You closed the door and hung your head over the toilet. You closed your eyes and opened your mouth quickly. Before you could even feel it, vomit was splattering out of your mouth and into the clear water. It ended from within ten seconds. You opened your eyes and closed your mouth. Why I am sick? I don't remember drinking last night at all. You thought as you flushed the toilet and brushed your teeth.

Once you were done getting the disgusting taste out of your mouth, you exited the bathroom, walked down the steps, and entered your living room, where you paced back and forth with your head in your hands.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... Why am I suddenly sick? You whispered with frustration in your voice. Then, your memories came flooding back. You removed your hands from your face as your jaw dropped and eyes widened. "I had sex with Dark last night...Am I?...Am I pregnant?" You whispered.

You plopped down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. "No. I can't have Dark's baby. It NEEDS to be Mark's." You whispered. Fuuuccckkk. You thought as you closed your eyes. "I need someone... I need... Light..." A tear strolled down your cheek as you kept your eyes closed.

Silence... Until you heard someone say your name. "Y/N?" You opened your eyes. Probably Dark. You thought as you over at where the voice came from. Your jaw dropped and your eyes widened again. Why? Because standing right in front of you was the one and only, Lightiplier.

You stood up and stepped forward before hugging him tightly. "Oh my lord." You whispered as a tear ran down your cheek.

You stepped back and examined the smiling angel in front of you. Nothing really changed. Accept for his hair. It was now white on the top. Kind of like Mark's red hair, but, Light's was obviously white. He still had a halo, wore a pure white cloak(which now had the long sleeves cut off), and he wore no shoes. He also had his "light" sword around his waist.

"So, how are you?" You asked. "I'm fine." he responded, "How about you?" You hesitated before sighing. "Not so great..." You mumbled. Light nodded his head. "I know what you mean. I can already hear it in your thoughts." He stated. A tear streamed down your cheek. "Light, I'm scared." You whispered. He shuffled forward and wrapped his arms around you. "I know." He whispered back as he rubbed your back.

You separated from the hug. "I'm also confused." You said. "I know. I would be very confused if I were you too. But, that is why I am here. To answer all of your questions." He informed. You grinned. "Thanks." "No problem." He replied. "So, what questions do you have that need to be answered." You thought for a moment before responding. "How did this happen? How did Dark take over Mark? And, why is he evil all of a sudden?"

Light hesitated before answering. "Well... I don't quite know how he took over Mark. I also don't know why he became evil... But I think I know who we need to talk to." He replied. You crossed your arms. "I thought you said you had answers." He smiled. "Well, not all of them." You smiled back and made your arms drift back down to your sides.