The Ball-Chapter 20

I ended up falling asleep after the little session with Light. In the morning, I was awoken by the presence of Wilford. He wasn't in bed, though. Instead, he seemed to be getting changed into formal clothing. I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes. He looked over at me as he buckled his belt. "You're awake? Finally! I've been waiting for over a half hour." I rolled my eyes before sliding out of bed. I then remembered... I never got changed since last night. I blushed and grabbed one of the covers on the bed, covering my body quickly. 

Wilford chuckled as he walked towards me. He grabbed my waist roughly and planted a kiss on my lips. I gently kissed back, cringing in my mind as our lips moved together. His hands that were currently around my waist started to run down towards my inner thighs. His thumb gently rubbed my clit, causing me to moan softly. This continued until Wilford decided to ram two fingers into my entrance. I gasped from the sudden movement before releasing a loud moan. His lips starts to travel down my neck as he continued to pump his fingers into my entrance.

My legs started to wear out from both tiredness and pleasure. Wilford somehow noticed and decided to pull out his finger and push me back onto the bed roughly. His fingers than went straight back into my entrance, earning another rewarding gasp and moan. His lips traveled further and further until her reached my stomach. He stopped kissing and replaced his finger with his tongue. My legs slightly quivered as I felt myself come close to my climax. His tongue dove deeper and deeper, pleasuring me more. Without warning, I released my fluids into his mouth. He licked up everything-even some of the cum that landed on the sheets. After he finished cleaning, he stood up and flashed a devilish smirk at my blushing face. I panted softly from the pleasure filled ride as Wilford helped me stand up.

After his strength pulled me off of the bed, he wrapped his arms around my waist again. "Tonight is the ball." He whispered. I smiled falsely. "You and Light are being crowned tonight, right?" Wilford nodded his head while backing away and continuing to get ready. "Mhm. We will then be known as kings." He turned around to look in his dresser, which allowed me to make my fingers into a gun shape and pretend to shoot myself. My hand quickly fell down as he turned back around with a tie in his hand.

"Anyway, you should start getting ready. The ball starts at 3:00." He pointed at the clock to reveal the fact that it was 1:15pm. I nodded my head before fast-walking towards the bathroom. But before I could enter the bathroom, he called my name. "Oh, and Y/N?" I turned around to look at him. "Yes?" He smiled seductively and spoke. "Thanks for breakfast. It was quite delicious-and it seemed like we both enjoyed it." He then winked, causing me to blush once again before entering the bathroom.

~TimeSkip~

I had officially finished getting ready. All that I had to do was put on shoes and admire myself in the mirror. I placed on black heels before looking into the mirror. I examined my dress. It was quite beautiful yet revealing- with parts of the front and back open. The black bottom flowed perfectly into a ball gown look, making me enjoy the dress even more. The lace flowers compliment the dress along with the back strings that connected the dress instead of a zipper. My makeup was very defined to match the dress along with my jewelry.

I looked at the revealing parts on the dress again and cringed. "Of course had to pick out the dress." I rolled my eyes before exiting the room.

I walked towards the top of the stairs with a neat and straight posture. Once at the there, I stared down at the crowd-mainly searching for Wilford. As I was examining the crowd from the top of the staircase, I felt an arm slither around my waist. I shivered at this person's touch before looking over at them. It was Light. He smiled as he offered out his hand for me to take. I decided to take it- not with a smile, but with a rather blank yet slightly serious expression. His outfit wasn't the same as the rest of the Ipliers. While they wore black tuxedos, Light wore a white tuxedo jacket with a white blouse behind and black pants with matching black shoes. His hair was neatly combed and he wore contacts. To be honest, he looked breathtaking enough to turn straight men gay.