An interesting night- Chapter 9

I stared at Google as they both separated hands. "Welcome aboard." Wilford said as he smirked at Google. Only a few more days until he gets every iplier to join him. I thought with hate. How does he convince them so easily?

"Okay, Light. Let's go." Wilford spoke. I nodded my head before opening the front door and walking out with Wilford by my side. "Oh, and Google," he said before turning around to face the robot. "Yes, Wilford?" Google asked innocently. "I shall send a letter in a few days. It shall hold information on when we will meet, where we will meet, and what time we will meet. Got it?" Wilford explained. Google just nodded his head respectively. Wilford smiled before closing the door and following me.

"One down. About 25 more to go." I stated bluntly as we walked into the distance. He chuckled before responding. "Don't worry. It'll be easy. I already have you, Google, and Glitch anyway." "Glitch?" I asked while glancing over at him. He just smirked. "He'll always be on my side no matter what."

"What about Anti, Virus, and Flu?" I asked while looking back into the distance. "I'll call them once we get back. It's most likely that they'll be on my side." He replied. "I wouldn't have so much faith in yourself. Anti, Virus, and Flu might change their minds and go on Darks side." Wilford just smirked wider as we stopped. He turned towards me and put his hand out. "Don't worry, Light. It just takes some convincing to get somebody to join me." He said. I placed my hand in his and rolled my eyes.

"Not everybody is going to join you." I stated as I looked into his eyes. "Yeah, but you joined me." He responded before we teleported back to Marks garage. Wilford looked down at his watch and changed his smirk into a smile. "Another hour has passed." He said while showing me his watch. He was correct. It was currently 12:57am. In 3 minutes, it will be 1:00am. That means that Dark only has 22 more hours left.

~22 HOURS REMAINING~

Y/N's POV
"So, you got to live in this so called "heaven" that Light made once you died?" You asked as you looked up at the ceiling with your hands behind your head. "Yeah, it was pretty cool too. I had my own little house and I got to hang out with the ipliers mainly everyday." Dark explained as he lay next to you in the same position. "Huh, it does seem pretty cool." You said as you glanced over at Dark. "Yeah, it was. But then, Wilford came and did shit that I can't even fucking remember." He muttered. "Well, Wilford IS a dick." You stated. Dark laughed a little which caused you to laugh a little too.

"Um, not to interrupt your insulting conversation about me, but we have nowhere to sleep tonight." You rolled your eyes and sat up. Wilford and Light were both standing at the doorframe, looking at you for a response. "Next time, knock." You said as Dark decided to sit up too. "Also, you can just sleep in the guest room." You continued. Wilford chuckled as he walked into the room fully while Light followed. Wilford walked up to you until he was about an inch away from your face. "Don't you remember, Mistress? You have guests." You looked into his eyes as you suddenly remembered that Jack and Wade were here. "Fuck." You muttered as you swung your legs over the edge of the bed.

"Okay, then just sleep on the floor in here. I'll get some pillows and blankets from the closet." You informed while standing up and walking to the door. "Be right back. Don't screw anything up while I'm gone." You added before walking out of the room and down the hallway. You stopped at a door that was right next to the bathroom and opened it. Inside held supplies like pillows, blankets, towels, extra shampoo and body wash, and etc.

You grabbed two pillows off of the middle shelf and placed them down on the ground. You then sighed while looking up at the top shelf that held blankets. I can never get these. They're too high for me. Usually Mark gets them. You thought as you began to jump up and down, reaching for the blankets.