Already terrible- Chapter 12

The train whistle that I have heard many times went off, making the paper in Wilford's hand to turn to dust. He dusted the particles off of him before standing up. The train came to a stop as I stood, causing me to actually start falling. 'Luckily', Wilford ran towards me and caught me right before I fell. It was quite an odd position. He held onto my forearm while his other hand helped my back to stay up. I blushed a little, causing him to smirk. 

"Glad that I'm here for you now?" He teased. I responded with a glare as he pushed me up onto my feet. "One trip to the floor and that might have ruined our night." Wilford continued as the train doors opened, allowing me to exit with Wilford by my side. I decided to make a smart remark at the moment. "Anything could ruin tonight, Will. It's already happened."I suddenly examined my surroundings. We were walking up a driveway. Wilford must own a house now. I thought as he replied. "How so, mistress?" I shrugged my shoulders as I started slowing the pace of my walking down. "I'm with you. Everything starts to crumble when you're around me." I suddenly stopped walking. Wilford did the same before pulling out a pair of keys and placing them in the lock of the door. "I beg to differ." He mumbled before opening the door. 

He walked in with me trailing behind, regaining my thoughts and thinking of another remark. I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as I started examining his house. (Surprisingly ) The walls were black while the floor had a white carpet texture. The living room, which you were standing in at that moment, was simple with a (not surprising) hot pink couch and a TV only a couple of feet in front of the couch. The kitchen was only a little bit beyond the living room while a hall was set in between both rooms. 

"There's not a lot of pink. Why's that?"You asked as you sat down on the couch. Wilford sighed as he placed his keys on the counter in the kitchen. "My life isn't based off of pink, sweetheart." You just rolled your eyes. Wilford stayed in the kitchen and started to get food out of the fridge. "So, on my bed is an a-line dress that's pink and white." 'And he said that his life isn't based off of pink', You thought. He suddenly stopped talking. "My life isn't based off of pink, Y/N." He walked into the living room with a pineapple in his hand. You looked over at him and stared into his light pink, swirling eyes. 

"It's based off of something more serious." He continued "And what's that?" You asked. He smiled wickedly and walked closer towards you. You felt shivers run down your spine and an uneasy feeling in your stomach as he approached you. He bent down and leaned towards your ear. "Revenge." He whispered. You snarled before pushing him away and standing up. "He did nothing wrong!" You yelled. His smile stayed plastered on his face as he started walking towards you. He suddenly threw the pineapple against the couch and disappeared. "Dammit." You whispered as you turned around. He wasn't there. You started backing up, but was soon stopped by someone grabbing your wrists and placing them behind your back. Obviously, that someone was Wilford. You didn't even struggle to get out of his grasp, it was no use. 

"You just don't get it, do you?" He whispered with a surprisingly seductive voice. Before you could say anything, he let go of your wrists and quickly grabbed a handful of your hair. You yelped at the sudden pain and shifted into an awkward position. "WIL! STOP!" You begged. He didn't listen to your begging. Instead, he started dragging you down the hallway. Tears flooded your eyes and streamed down your cheeks. "PLEASE!" You yelled once more. He stopped to open a door before forcefully throwing you into the room by your hair.

 You quickly examined the room before looking back at Wilford. It was just a plain white room. White walls, white carpeted floor, and a white ceiling. Wilford plainly entered the room while closing the door behind him. Within a snap of his fingers, a video showed up on all four walls. You stared at one of the walls and almost instantly recognized what the video was about. It was the day that Wilford was abandoned, betrayed even. 

You saw Dark mouth the word, "sorry" to Wilford as Wilford started shaking his head violently. "You can't!" Wilford yelled. "I'm sorry, Wil. But I trust Dark more." Mark said. Suddenly, Wilford was in handcuffs that were drilled into the wall. Mark and Dark disappeared. Wilford started screaming and struggling to get out of the handcuffs. "LET ME GO!" He yelled. Does he want me to pity him? You thought as you felt started feeling guilty. "Not pity, nor guilt. I want you to feel nothing. I just want you to see. I want you to see what they did to me. I was locked up for some time, unfortunately." Wilford informed. That doesn't make sense... You thought. 

"You kidnapped me right after Dark took me away." You said while turning around to face Wilford, trying to ignore the screams from the video. "He didn't want to go right away. In fact, he focused on a plan to take you away for 2 years." Wilford replied. He planned for 2 years, yet, when he kidnapped me, it didn't look too hard. Wake her up with loud noises, make her go on Youtube livestream, make her go towards the noises again, hop out of laptop, scare the hell out of her, and take her away. Not too hard for an alter ego who can disappear, transport themselves and people, use specific powers to kill people, read minds, and fly. You thought. You suddenly heard Wilford chuckle. "It's harder than you think, darling." He said before snapping his fingers. The video disappeared as Wilford started walking towards the door. He opened it and exited, with you following behind. He then opened another door and motioned for you to go in. You hesitated at first but accepted and went in. It was his bedroom. 

It was simple with white walls, black carpet, and an ocean blue bed. It's like he's trying to change his personality. You thought as you walked up to the bed that had the dress on it. "I just don't want to have my whole house decorated in pink." He stated with a tone of annoyance in his voice. You snickered before examining the dress. It had a floral white top with a silky white bottom. You smiled a little before picking it up. 

"It's cute." You whispered. You could almost hear Wilford smile. You turned towards him and motioned him to get out. "I need to get change. May you leave?" You asked. He nodded his head before pointing under the bed. "There's a box with another present in it." You nodded your head as he left. You suddenly sighed before pulling off your torso and pants. You then slipped the dress over your head and looked in the mirror, which was in the corner of the room. It fit your body quite perfectly. Your smile turned into a soft grin. 

After you were done admiring your body, you knelt down and reached for the box under the bed. You immediately found it, allowing you to pull it out. You quickly took the lid off of the black box and stared in awe. In the box was a pair of white flats, that would match your dress perfectly, and a smooth, pink heart necklace with a silver chain. Suddenly, you were snapped out of your awe. I can't trust him. You thought as you pulled out the flats and placed them on your feet. You then stood up with the box in your hand and took out the necklace. You softly placed the box on the floor before attempting the place the necklace around your neck. You achieved your attempt and decided to take a second look in the mirror. You actually looked very beautiful. 

"Ok...let's do this." You sighed before exiting the room, walking down the hallway, and entering the kitchen. You saw Wilford making something. But he must have heard you, because a couple of second after you entered the kitchen, he turned around to face you. He suddenly smiled. "Y/N! You look dashing." You gave him a small grin before rolling his eyes. "Honestly, it's really turning me on right now." He teased while smirking before continuing to cook. You blushed a little before going over towards the couch and sitting down. 

'Three days with Wilford, huh? Shouldn't be that bad...right?' You thought. "Oh darling, of course it won't be bad! I have much planned for these three days!" Wilford exclaimed cheerfully. You sighed while falling back on the couch. 'This...is going to be a rough three days.' You thought. You heard Wilford snicker a little. You then thought back on your sentence before realizing why he was snickering. "Not that kind of rough!" You yelled at him as your blush deepened.